Laurana Kanan

Don’t underestimate who I am.
Sort of looks like he's wearing a bulletproof vest under there.

Like the book, gives him an appropriate scholarly leader vibe. Will he and Kristina get along or hate each other? We'll have to see with their agendas.

Although what the hell is he talking about division? There was very little division during his reign so...

Factions are indeed diferentiated from Yongle, but… ¿it’s just me or he has a Rowan Atkinson (aka. Mr. Bean) vibe, at least in the still photos?

Maybe with the beard and the smug smile he reminds you of Lord Edmund Blackadder?

An asian Blackadder, but yes, that is the vibe (maybe a bit more good-hearted as Bean, but still a bit mischevious)

Although what the hell is he talking about division? There was very little division during his reign so...
It is probably a reference to how Korea was finally united under the Joseon period.

I cannot but feel that there is a lot of things that seem off.

First, his beard: is it me or does it inflate weirdly when he talks.

Then, the book: when he put his fingers on it, it doesn't touch it. I find it very flagrant but it might only be me. The book also seems very plastic. Like, I don't think it could be possible for Sejong to even turn the pages. Like, soooooo far from Kristina's book.

The moves of the hands is convincing, though, and the rest is quite pleasant.

However, I cannot but say that, from the beginning even and confirmed right now, that Sejong is, in my senses, nothing as a "clone" to Yongle, even far from it. They're very distinct from one another. Faces completely different.

However, I cannot but say that, from the beginning even and confirmed right now, that Sejong is, in my senses, nothing as a "clone" to Yongle, even far from it. They're very distinct from one another. Faces completely differen
I mean to me it's still somewhat similar, but they look more different in his movement than his stills.

It is probably a reference to how Korea was finally united under the Joseon period.
Wrong! Korea was never divided before Joseon. Goryeo- predecessor of Joseon- already did all of unification. Joseon was created under basically military uprising by Sejong's grandfather Taejo

I cannot but feel that there is a lot of things that seem off.

First, his beard: is it me or does it inflate weirdly when he talks.

Then, the book: when he put his fingers on it, it doesn't touch it. I find it very flagrant but it might only be me. The book also seems very plastic. Like, I don't think it could be possible for Sejong to even turn the pages. Like, soooooo far from Kristina's book.

The moves of the hands is convincing, though, and the rest is quite pleasant.

However, I cannot but say that, from the beginning even and confirmed right now, that Sejong is, in my senses, nothing as a "clone" to Yongle, even far from it. They're very distinct from one another. Faces completely different.
It's quite clear they used an edited Yongle model for him. So I approve all the Yongle Persona jokes

Wrong! Korea was never divided before Joseon. Goryeo- predecessor of Joseon- already did all of unification. Joseon was created under basically military uprising by Sejong's grandfather Taejo
Either way, Goryeo was a client state of the Yuan Dynasty/Mongolia and was in turmoil in the last years before the uprising.

Top Bottom