[LP] Leader Spotlight: Tokugawa Ieyasu

The background art is such a different mood from Hojo's, but just as strong of a mood. No wonder Tokugawa looks so unhappy- the art implies you're waking him up in the middle of the night just to sell him your strategic resources and diplo favor! :lol:

It'd be a cute detail for Tokugawa's AI to be especially reluctant to give you open borders :mischief:

Kinda disappointed in his model. The texturing on the armor is strange and plasticky, and the lighting on his face is off which makes the face texture look odd.

No wonder Tokugawa looks so unhappy- the art implies you're waking him up in the middle of the night just to sell him your strategic resources and diplo favor! :lol:
"Hey, Tokugawa, will you Declare Friendship with me?"
"True friends wait until morning to ask favors."

Kinda disappointed in his model. The texturing on the armor is strange and plasticky, and the lighting on his face is off which makes the face texture look odd.
It looks okay on my monitor. The lighting looks...boring like most of Civ6's lighting, but the armor looks like scratched lacquer to me. It's not as colorful as some exemplars of Japanese lamellar armor.

The background art is such a different mood from Hojo's, but just as strong of a mood. No wonder Tokugawa looks so unhappy- the art implies you're waking him up in the middle of the night just to sell him your strategic resources and diplo favor! :lol:

It'd be a cute detail for Tokugawa's AI to be especially reluctant to give you open borders :mischief:

It is known that if you attempt to sneak up on Tokugawa in his castle at night, he will jump out of a wardrobe in full armor and kill you.

I assume every time you come to speak with him, it is a near miss on being beheaded by a katana.

Top Bottom