Leader titles during WLTK?

Rodrig0

Monarch
Hello guys!

I was wondering, does anyone know the titles of leaders during the WLTK day on any government? Like, I know it is President under democracy (We Love The President), and General for communism. Strangely, I'm usually Republic for the first half of the game, but I can't remember the title. Prime Minister? :confused:

So what about Feudalism, Fascism, Anarchy and Monarchy? I guess it is King for monarchy, right?

I think it uses the last title the domestic advisor called the leader (according to the era, I believe).

You can see all of them in the editor -> Govs.

I think it is the personal title of your leader. So for Queen Isabella it is the "We love the Queen day!". If you changed her/his name and title in the civilisation selection screen (click under the potrait) you get that title in the "We love the ... day!".

Currently my people celebrate the "We love the High Priestress day". ;)

And I really hope that you really asked about that, as WLTK does not belong to my known shortcuts. :confused:

I think it is the personal title of your leader. So for Queen Isabella it is the "We love the Queen day!". If you changed her/his name and title in the civilisation selection screen (click under the potrait) you get that title in the "We love the ... day!".

Currently my people celebrate the "We love the High Priestress day". ;)

And I really hope that you really asked about that, as WLTK does not belong to my known shortcuts. :confused:

I don't think it is, since I used to get "We Love the Comrade Day" back at the time when I used to play under Communism, no matter what civilization I was.

But since there is no "High Priestess" at the Govs editor page (closer thing I believe it's Supreme Lady) and there is no "King/Queen" in monarchy (that was a surprise), I really don't know.

What I think is in the script.txt in which the variable of "We Love the %..." this % is always the last name the advisor called you according to the era you are in.

So it depends on government AND era?

Strange... I don't recall being called by the advisor anything other that General, both in industrial and modern age. And although I don't remember what I was called under republic, I don't think it changed through the eras. And it's been years since I don't play democrat, but I think it also was the same regardless of era.

But it does make sense, though! I remember it was Saint for Joan of Arc, and Queen for Queen Elizabeth, so maybe it has more to do with particular leaders rather than era or type of government!

I remember getting president, king and comrade, but I always played under republic, monarchy or communism. I don't remember getting neither the general or prime minister at all.

There's no "king" at the monarchy gov editor so I don't know where it comes from (besides the obvious).

I'm kinda curious now, maybe someone can clarify it.

The advisors use the "Ruler Titles" set in the goverment tab in the Editor. Each advisor could use a different title if set for the current goverment.

But for the "We love the ... Day" it is really the personal title of the chosen Leader (set in the civilisation tab under "Leader Name".

I have just played around with the savegame Editor of Civ3Multitool and had an "We love the Queen/XY/Beekebuh/Lady in Red" by changing the Leader Title. ;)

The advisors use the "Ruler Titles" set in the goverment tab in the Editor. Each advisor could use a different title if set for the current goverment.

But for the "We love the ... Day" it is really the personal title of the chosen Leader (set in the civilisation tab under "Leader Name".

I have just played around with the savegame Editor of Civ3Multitool and had an "We love the Queen/XY/Beekebuh/Lady in Red" by changing the Leader Title. ;)

Alright then, if you say so I believe you, although it doesn't explain how did I use to get "We Love the Comrade Day" under Communism.

No, I don't think I ever did.

Besides, under Democracy we always get "President", so I think there is a variable, although I'm not sure what it is.

Top Bottom