1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderboard problem

Discussion in 'CivRev - Multiplayer' started by Tomamar09, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Tomamar09

Tomamar09 Chieftain

When I look at the leaderboards for online play, I can't find me anywhere. I press the 'find me' button and the nothing comes up, it's just blank. I reckon I have a record of about 10-7 for free-for-all, I know that wouldn't put me anywhere near the top, but it would be nice to know where I stand. Something as small as this shouldn't really bother me, but it does a little :(

Does this happen for anyone else?

2. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

Are you looking at the right level? King, Diety etc?

Be careful scrolling through the list. I was doing this and kept getting disconnected. And the the Xbox froze and my Hall of Greatness was wiped clean

3. Ibistat

Ibistat Chieftain

Same problem here. I had a record of 1-5 (FFA ... that should have been 3-3!) ... I went on vacation for 2 weeks and when I came back ... nothing ! I am not on the FFA list anymore.

Even worse, I played and won two games since that (with the credit at the end and everything) Record after the first victory : 0-1:(, after the second one : 0-1. :mad:

I hate to criticize Civ Rev (I love the game), but how hard it is to maintain a leader board?