Leaderhead Request Thread 1

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
This a thread for leaderhead requests, so all requests can go here.

Purpose of the thread is to request a leaderhead for "Penguin Master". Then instruct how to insert it into the game. Then instruct about how to make a Rise Of Penguins Civ3 mod. But it's still not what the user wants. The best thing - to create a mod with penguins for him. Read the thread, following the Civ4 forum link in his sig, you'll see I'm not flaming but telling a fact.

Purpose of the thread is to request a leaderhead for "Penguin Master". Then instruct how to insert it into the game. Then instruct about how to make a Rise Of Penguins Civ3 mod. But it's still not what the user wants. The best thing - to create a mod with penguins for him. Read the thread, following the Civ4 forum link in his sig, you'll see I'm not flaming but telling a fact.

this is for anyone who needs any leader head to copme and asks the experts for hwelp. Its not with my Penguin mod.

Uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg Leaderheads, Im making a Dukes of Hazzard Mod and have already started adding units.

I am going to be honest, I don't think your are going to find people to help out for your mod. There are few people here who know how to or can make graphics. It might be a good time to learn how to make heads yourself. Its pretty simple if you are making a static on.

I am going to be honest, I don't think your are going to find people to help out for your mod. There are few people here who know how to or can make graphics. It might be a good time to learn how to make heads yourself. Its pretty simple if you are making a static on.

how can I make a static one then?

Top Bottom