1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderheads pack causes warning message

Discussion in 'Civ4 - World of Civilization' started by V3N0M, Jan 22, 2010.

1. V3N0M

V3N0M Warlord

Ok, so I installed the leaderheads WoC Module into Legends of Revolution (a WoC basede mod). The leaders load just fine but I get a warning message saying

Failed Loading XML file
    modules\LeaderHeads\MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml

Once again, the actual content still loads for some reason.

Should I leave the MLF the way it is or paste all of the text into the main MLF file? I haven't managed to find any documentation about this.

2. mamba

mamba Deity

I am not sure what exactly is in the LH pack nor what you did, so the answer is rather generic.

In every dir underneath (and including) Assets/Modules there should be an MLF file listing the subdirectories of the dir which should be loaded.

So if you have Assets/Modules/Leaderheads the MLF in Modules should just load the Leaderheads dir whereas the MLF in the Leaderheads dir should load all the different LH subdirs underneath it.

3. V3N0M

V3N0M Warlord

In that case it appears to be set up the way it is supposed to be. Any idea why it's still generating a warning message?

4. mamba

mamba Deity

Not really, if it fails loading the MLF file there imo are only two possible reasons

- there is no such file in a dir
    - there is no corresponding schema in the dir

If it is neither, I am out of ideas.

5. V3N0M

V3N0M Warlord

There is a set of schemas in each leader dir, so I'm stumped too

6. mamba

mamba Deity

I was talking about the CIV4ModularLoadingControlsSchema.xml which has to be in each dir a MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml file is in.

If schemas for the leaders were missing, it would not be the MLF file which is not being loaded.