Leaders characterizations is awesome

genyl

Chieftain
Not related to the actual gameplay but I am very happy with artwork and leader selection.

I find refreshing seeing different leaders for the classic civilizations and the inclusion of Scythia, a civ I didn't even know about. Learning history was one of my pleasures of playing civ.

Being a spaniard that have lived in england for the last 10 years I find both Philip II and Victoria particularly spot on.

In the case of Philip he seems to pop up from a Velazquez painting. He also speaks middle age spanish in old fashion style. It is also historically accurate to include the leader of the spanish empire as it highest

I find Victoria accent and mannerism very charming. It rrally comes to life

What surprises me most is that I could guess the nationality of the character only from the mannerism if I wouldn't know which makes me guess they have actually worked with real people native of the countries!?

Last edited:
The animations are much livelier. I just hope they add more dialogue, reactions, and expressions. They've built a very strong foundation, but risk leaving these great characters a bit flat. More animations please!

Top Bottom