Leadership Reformation

Ah pity! Was such a fun mod and the amount of work you put into it was immense. But I understand how much work it would take to make it compatible now.
Actually, it's straightforward. I'll tell you what if you can get 10 likes on this post in a week. Then maybe there's enough demand for me to port it back. I'll work on a Leadership Reformation for VP.

Actually, it's straightforward. I'll tell you what if you can get 10 likes on this post in a week. Then maybe there's enough demand for me to port it back. I'll work on a Leadership Reformation for VP.
Haha I seriously doubt we'll get ten likes but I like your answer! Maybe if I create 10 new accounts here lol. What specifically would you have to do to make it compatible? Like maybe I could change some of the sql myself. If that's too much hassle though, don't worry about it :)

Would be really great if it this mod could be combined with VP. It makes Great Generas to be more individualistic and meaningful, instead of being merely a counter on the map.

Top Bottom