1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Dell19, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Graves, Nocturne and Master Yi are the absolute worst. I can't even seem to damage them and I'm already dead, though there are games where they do normal range of damage. Though I guess items would make sense, but I'm not sure how they'd get enough money so quickly to buff themselves that quickly.

2. sirtommygunn

sirtommygunn Emperor

Master Yi and Graves are carries, so they're designed to do that kind of damage in the late game. Nocturne is an assassin with a passive that gives him 120% damage and some health regen on his next hit, people usually get lifesteal as him too so it's hard to take him down in a sustained fight. Hit and run is really all you can do against these guys once they have their items.

3. tycoonist

tycoonist Deity

Build armor.

CC them.

Kill them before they kill you.

Pick a tankier champ.

Work on your positioning so that you don't get caught by them.

Harass them early game to stop them getting free farm.

4. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I just want to have a quick rant about the dominion scoring:

Basically I think I should have been top considering that I only died once but presumably Gangplank got more kills on the point.

5. Integral

Integral Can't you hear it?

I'm starting to branch out!

I main AD and AP carries, specifically Ashe, Caitlyn, and Morgana. Since it's Nasus free week, though, I've decided to start trying my hand at solo top. It's difficult to get used to melee champs after spending months with ranged carries. :undecide:

My short-term "goal", as it were, is to play acceptably well with Nasus/Gangplank (solo top) and Soraka/Sona (support).

6. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I didn't find Soraka particularly fun to play as the Q doesn't have a long range and then in the team fights the heal has quite a long cool down so it can feel like you are doing nothing in the team fights. Basically I prefer Sona and am going to try Janna next as I think she should be a fun character although most likely difficult to master.

7. tycoonist

tycoonist Deity

I find all the supports really rewarding to play (its why I main them). Soraka is no exception. There's so much you can do to influence the game: that ulti, heal baiting, throwing the armor on the right person at the right time, silencing the right enemies. She's a lot higher skill than a lot of people think - Its easy to be a good soraka, its very difficult to be a great one. I've played her a lot and still I don't feel like I've come close to mastering her.

Admittedly, I could say the same for Sona, Janna and Alistar. Not so much Taric though, he's a bit meh.