League Of Nations

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
The Palais des Nations (English: Palace of Nations) in Geneva, Switzerland, was built between 1929 and 1938 as the headquarters of the League of Nations. Since the 1950s, it has served as the home of the United Nations Office at Geneva

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11760

Fantastic, really! I'm going to try to make a good python modcomp for it.

Awsome, what would this modcomp do? What settings do you plan to add for it? :)

Awsome, what would this modcomp do? What settings do you plan to add for it? :)

I'm still thinking so any ideas would be appreciated. A permanent AI relations boost would be good and appropriate, but it should also do something so it would be useful in multi-player as well.

@all thank you :)

I was thinking about giving it +100% war suffer for attacking enemy (like modern statue of zeus). But it also should have diplomatical impact - like you mentioned. Tough League of nations was weak organization and imo it can't work as early UN (unless you'll give some restrictions to it.

@all thank you :)

I was thinking about giving it +100% war suffer for attacking enemy (like modern statue of zeus). But it also should have diplomatical impact - like you mentioned. Tough League of nations was weak organization and imo it can't work as early UN (unless you'll give some restrictions to it.
It has a bad reputation but it's not entirely warrented. The reason is its successes were largely overshadowed by the catastrophic failure of, you know, allowing WWII to happen (or at least, happen in the way that it did). And, to be fair, the UN doesn't exactly have a strong reputation itself.

I plan to use it in a mod depicting a slightly different course of history. So it'll be exactly the same as the United Nations, because in this reality the United Nations doesn't exist.

Anyway, what scale do you recommend?

Anyway, what scale do you recommend?

*raising the dead*

Forced peace on all nations for 10 turns. Those with serious grudges will get back to it eventually. :lol: Give it a slight but permanent attitude bonus and it'll help later towards a diplomatic victory.

Top Bottom