Leak on Official Civ Japanese webpage details on Gauls

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Barbarians can only add both DEX and CON to their AC if they’re unarmored, so wearing chainmail wouldn’t work. And they’d get Disadvantages on Stealth rolls, so that’s a problem too.
It's all Greek to me. I roleplay, but not DnD. :p

.......giggety?
I meant I play narrative-focused RPGs with lighter rules as opposed to the rules-choked mainstream stuff like DnD...

I figured as much, but if you think I'm one to leave an easy setup like that go by without taking a swing, you're sadly mistaken.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the First Look soon, I think Gaul looks interesting to play based on the leaked info.

How did this become canon? (Honest question; I'm interested)

What do you mean by canon? How we came to this conclusion?

At first, it wasn't obvious, but as the codenames accumulated, we detected a pattern that they all referenced speed or temporal proximity. So the only connection between plaid and speed is Spaceballs. And in retrospect it seems to hold up. Plaid became the Ethiopia DLC. I don't think it's content-connected, unless Ethiopia has a stripey textile pattern I've never heard of.

I don't know if there is a possible female leader for Gaul anyway.

Does anybody with more knowledge than me on Celts could entertain us with the status of women in ancient Gaul? If I'm not mistaking, all liturgical and political powers were held by men, but was it as patriarchal and machist as Victorian England?

Moderator Action: thread closed as the official release is now out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom