LeBoshWade Nes: Bringing the HEAT

To: Panthers

Tais-toi, ostie de tabarnak! We are Québecois, not Français! Now go back to your swamp while we drink from our 24 Stanley Cups.

To: Panthers

We declare war on you.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint. Lord Iggy is playing too-incharacter. He should be punished for this.

2 50% off selections priced $129.99 to $200.00 coupons (offers valid through sept 24 2014) (non-combining offers, coupons must be used on separate occasions on separate purchases) from the Ottoman Empire, a michigan-based furniture supply company.

If you'll back our complaint, of course.

You interested, Mr. BAWS?

bestshot9 sat in his chair located in the living area of his one room apartment. He was in the middle of watching a new episode of Family Guy on Fox when, while surfing the Never Ending Stories sub-forum of the popular website www.civfanatics.com, he stumbled upon LeBoshWade Nes: Bringing the HEAT. Intrigued, he clicked on the link and began to read.

He had no idea what he was getting into. Once he saw the introductory picture on the first post, a slightly amused grin began to tug at the corner of his mouth. Ignoring the riveting episode of Family Guy on the television in front of him, he began reading the thread. The slightly-amused grin slowly turned into an amused smile as he read the updates and diplomacy between players.

After reading the update in which the Heat lost to the Trail Blazers he nodded to himself. That made sense. Though he rarely followed basketball anymore, the Blazers were his favorite team, which was evident by the #12 LaMarcus Aldridge T-Shirt he was wearing.

Spoiler :

"You know," he thought to himself, out loud (he always thinks to himself out loud, probably because of the loneliness), "this NES looks pretty interesting. I think I'm going to join that."

And, with that thought, he decided to write a story about himself joining the NES about the Miami Heat, as himself. Someone who knows next to nothing about the current state of the League, but enjoys a good NES.

-----------------------------------------

OOC: Requesting to join this NES as bestshot9, the NESing forumer who knows next to nothing about the current state of the League, but enjoys a good NES.

*Kevin Durant in interview after 116-101 win over Lakers*

Spoiler :

"You know we played basketball together. There were five of us on the court playing together and, you know, we were shooting the ball and scoring points." - Russell Westbrook

"Congrats on your win, Kevin..." - Random reporter that voice gets to quite for the mics to pick up.

"Yeah I mean we played well, I shot the ball and it went into the hoop and stuff. No big deal just the Lakers." - Kevin "Backpack wearer" Durant.

"Kevin... 42 points..." - Random reporter.

"Yeah I shot the ball enough and it went into the basket so much that I ended the game with 42 points. Third time this season. No big deal just the Lakers." - Kevin Durant.

"Kevin what's with the backpack?" - Random audible reporter.

"Well, I mean, as you know I scored 42 points so, other then my man Russell here, I need something to carry the rest of my team in and a backpack is pretty good for that." - Kevin Durant.

"Kevin... LeBron James... NBA Finals last year" - Random reporter.

"Man I don't know... it's just, man it was close, you know we scored some and the Heat scored more..." Durant pauses as he seems choked up.

Spoiler :

Durant takes a moment then continues.

"It was, I mean we'll get them this year." - Kevin Durant.

*Interview ends and as Durant steps up to walk away Ibaka pokes his head out of the backpack*

New Terrorist Organization in Tajikistan!

Miami Heat Security Personal have recently identified Tajikistan as a potential terrorist state. Tajikistan has recently crowned Venomancer as their King, and have begun preparing for global conflict. It is clear they are hostile to the Heat, as they have withdrawn from the UN to avoid oversight by LeBron James, and have dedicated themselves to the ways of terrorism. Their only known goal is the return of the Grizzlies from Memphis to Vancouver, something NBA Commissionair David Stern has adamantly refused under any circumstances, citing that he would not put an NBA franchise in a third world country. No word as of yet to potential retaliation from Tajikistan.

UN Stands Down

Facing invasion by an alien race, the United Nations was forced to stand down to the Miami Heat. While tensions remain high, the UN and the Miami Heat are currently at an uneasy peace, where the UN has accepted internment by the Heat while LeBron defends the planet from an alien invasion. The Grox were defeated by the efforts of a young Pokemon trainer on their way to Cerulean City, while the Heat cruised to an easy victory over the Sacramento Kings. LeBron was not at the site of the defense of the Earth or of the Sacramento Kings game, instead playing basketball while high with the "injured" Andrew Bynum, and LeBron's life coach Ricky Williams at a strip club. The 76ers have yet to be reached for comment.

Botswana and Mongolia: On the Path to Unification?

Botswana and Mongolia have both become closer in recent hours, after avoiding a brutal war over Air LeBrons. Instead it seems they have begun forging a similar foreign and domestic policy, by disavowing the UN and converting their currency to "LeBron Bucks". The two nations are firm in their commitment to LeBron, who has responded by not responding at all.

Sorry for the crappy update, I'm still trying to get everything set up, there will hopefully be another update tonight which will include Bestshot and Iggy's situation :)

This is my favorite NES and Nuke is a great man.

My personal theory is Nuke actually intended this to be a serious NES about basketball and you all just ruined it.

Joining as Diego Maradona, THE BLESSED FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE HEAVENS.

To: Canadia

Hello closet neybur, we wood liek trade. we will traed wood 4 stoen.

Should I still send orders? Does anybody send orders?

To: The Ass Clown James

Yo LeBad, next time I see yo ass on the court I'm unleashin all the power of the backpack!

Pokemon Trainer Yellow Orders
Level up current Pokemon in Mount Moon while on route to Cerulean City.

Attempt to catch Zubat or Geodude while in Mount Moon.

Try to evolve Abra to Kadabra.

Use Voltorb as a Basketball.

I don't think so, GK. Have you read the first page? Apparently Lebron is a detective.

I don't think so, GK. Have you read the first page? Apparently Lebron is a detective.

I know literally nothing about basketball. For all I know, he might be.

Top Bottom