Left Wing Sexism From Government Minister?

Zardnaar

Deity
So part of the blowback from Posie Parker visit.

Marama Davidson a government minister made a comment about cis men and violence. Videos provided.

Assuming my translations are correct.

Taonga- treasure

Tangata Whenua- Maori original inhabitants of NZ

She had go to hospital after one of Brian Tamakis followers (Maori apparently) hit her with a motorcycle.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national...it-by-motorcyclist-after-posie-parker-protest

Brian Tamaki is a extreme right ring "Bishop" US style prosperity doctrine blames natural disasters here on lgbtq punishment from God sorta thing. He's a PoS putting it mildly.

Hasn't gone down well here on social media calls for her to resign (context we had a left wing civil servant fired for making pro government statements by said left wing government).

She is the Minister for the Prevention of Family and Sexual Violence and co leader of the Greens (by their rules they need a Maori leader and a male and female co leader).

Comment has not gone down well with sone Green voters online.

Last edited:
Shes right about men being responsible for almost all violence against women, thats not sexism, thats a fact.

She didn't say that though. White cis men. Irony being she got assaulted by a fellow Maori.

I've seen female on ne domestic violence. White female and her son assaulted Maori husband. Cops turned up and arrested him for DV for defending himself against stepson (she was using a broom, son his fists). He didn't end up getting charged though.

And here it's not white males with the worst stats in DV.

Are they though?
When you pass a new construction in your town do you expect to see a bunch of ladies in hardhats?

Regarding destruction, it's hard to say, women aren't usually gonna get their hands dirty w violence, if they want you hurt they're get some goons to do it or poison you and nobody'll find out or more likely they'll use more subtle means to break you

Last edited:
Are they though?

Stat wise yes. She didn't say that though. If she said something like the majority of DV is committed by men no problem.

She narrowed it down to cis white men though speaking as a minister not her personal opinion.

Shes unavailable for comment apparently due to being hit by a motorcycle by one of Tamaki's goons.

Can probably argue over the creation part.

Stat wise yes. She didn't say that though. If she said something like the majority of DV is committed by men no problem.
I'd imagine it's equal just women do less damage and even if they do men are unlikely to report it (if cops come they're gonna arrest you even if the girl hit you in the face w a frying pan)

Anecdotally I've never hit a woman but have had two women hit me (edit : actually 3 women but 3rd time I'd cheated so I deserved it)

I'd imagine 90%+ of violence in general is unreported. Out of all the violence in my life 0% of it was ever reported to law enforcement.

I'd imagine it's equal just women do less damage and even if they do men are unlikely to report it (if cops come they're gonna arrest you even if the girl hit you in the face w a frying pan)

Anecdotally I've never hit a woman but have had two women hit me (edit : actually 3 women but 3rd time I'd cheated so I deserved it)

I'd imagine 90%+ of violence in general is unreported. Out of all the violence in my life 0% of it was ever reported to law enforcement.

Barely even raised my voice to a women, yelled at one once 23+ years ago (she was sleeping with someone else not my best moment).

Wife got drunk once and hit my arm and kept doing it over and over. Wasn't really what I consider beaten or whatever.

5ilag1.png

And women are unlikely to report it because violence against women rarely results in charges or prosecutions.
As for how often it happens hard to quantify but men kill or hospitalise women a lot more often than the reverse happens.

Cis women have more to fear from cis men then do from trans women and trans men, especially those that they are close to, who make up the majority of gendered violence
If she sad something like that probably no big deal.

Top Bottom