Lefty Temporarily Offline

Lefty Scaevola

Moderatus Illuminatus
Super Moderator
I will be changing ISPs, resulting in my temporaily being offline a few days, starting this weekend (the new one, the telephone co, cannot beging connecting the DSL service, on its owned leased line, until it actually recieved the disonect notice from the prior ISP, lest it be accused of "slamming" or something like that). If I come back and find a major mess or disruption, not even Saint Thunderfall the Merciful will be succesful in restraining my wrath. I will allow my cruelty, vindictiveness, and predatory nature, all normally contained, to have wide rein. It will be something like, referring back the packing list for your cyborg moderator, someone pressed the button lableled "CERTAIN DEATH" and reactivated the original destroy all human life program.

It's not nice to threathen the membership.

Which is why I support your statement 100%.

Here is an example of vintage Lefty in 3rd gear, but not quite overdrive, from another site.

Originally posted by (a naughty person at another site protesting a ban & PCR)
I am not prepared to be treated like a schoolchild for dealing out treatment to those who deserve it .

You and others (more bans than just 2 were earned in that thread) were certainly acting like school children. My 12 year son is MUCH better behaved and not cruel to those currently in the social outcast niche. Your ridiculous protest of your more than deserved penalty (based on more than one post, and more than one offense, threadjacking and spam among them) is even more tiresome than your glee in puerile torment, and those with some perspicacity know that the real sting for you is the PCR, which reduced your ego from deity to emperor. Its well overdue that cruel children and regressed ought to be adults get some of the rod around here. I am tired of them stinking up the place, and am pleased that you will be having a sabbatical or exile so that your social behavior can catch up to your age and education. Drown in your silly self pity and false victimhood , if you so chose; if there is real justice in the world your cruelty will come back to bite you.

Glaringly harsh and judgmentally yours

Gaius Mucius Scaevola

ps. I could really REALLY get into this punishment business*smacks lips*, if only my children were as badly behaved as many posters here.

Observe the difference in attitude of private poster Lefty there, and Staff member Lefty here.

Gawd Lefty you're a jerk! :) PCR!!! I need some that right here!!! (another site uses deity and emporer like us??? the bastards...)

Lefty would be right... at home in our Military! Hehehe.... we need leaders with a firm hand that can deal with a wide range of, umm, disruptive influences & get/keep everyone in step!! Too much political correctness these days, not enough mission accomplishment....

:)

It's like a Mensa Troll and a Flamewar Clone had sex. Still, that's all it is. :yawn:

Originally posted by starlifter
Lefty would be right... at home in our Military! Hehehe.... we need leaders with a firm hand that can deal with a wide range of, umm, disruptive influences & get/keep everyone in step!! Too much political correctness these days, not enough mission accomplishment....

:)
And Lefty has a General's gut also!!! ;)

I am gaining on you Lefty....but this summer I might actually work to get rid of some of it....Ah, the torture of dieting and working out!!

Originally posted by Kilroy
It's like a Mensa Troll and a Flamewar Clone had sex. Still, that's all it is. :yawn:

:lol: :lol: Classic! :goodjob:

That little discourse seems familar, would it have been aimed at a lad from Hull by any chance?

:lol: Very amusing, Sinister one. Reminds me of myself when one has had occasion to browbeat silly children - both the young and adult kind.

Thought I recognized this, yes, twas most effective as i recall.

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
twas most effective as i recall.
Well not much on him, he was still whining and exculpating afterwards, he could not recognize that however much his target deserved a chewing, this did not excuse multiple violations of site rules against flaming, threadjacking, spam, disruption and stinking up the place. But many of his would be supporter did clam up. It had the most effect on the the observer commentators, B-F-B, who wrote:
"Bloody hell! Lefty! Get off the fence and tell us how you really feel. We now have a new #1 on my list of persons not to annoy, not ever."

Domewhat more effective was this sarcasm in a thread following up upon the afore-mentioned debacle complaining about over active moderating (oxy-moron there? can moderating be over anything?) by MtG.

Remeber the good old days when everyone complained about Ming?

You mean they stopped?

Yes indeed, now they reminiss about the good old days with Ming, his thumbscrew, rack, and electrodes. Oh those idylic days of youth and intense pleasure, of love and death, of bright dreams and unbounded hope. Now they are swallowed into the Charybdis of Michael's Discipline. No bright breezy summer days, no budding creativity, no joy in Mudville, no time left for you, no more hopeful Apolyton of yore. There is only moonlight carved out of steel, rigid adamatine discipline, stark unyeilding ORDER. We are the ever STRONGER, ever HARDER, ever OBEDIENT, ULTIMATE APOLYTON!!!!

....... or not.

They are wimps compared to us.

Top Bottom