Legends of Revolution: New game

so you have the oracle but didnt get your tech?

Thats correct, my Persia built it, it let me select a tech, I picked it and then got that message and I definitely don't have the tech...

I am getting the great prophet points and the culture, but the free tech was well planned by me and I lost out on that. Urgh

Thats correct, my Persia built it, it let me select a tech, I picked it and then got that message and I definitely don't have the tech...

I am getting the great prophet points and the culture, but the free tech was well planned by me and I lost out on that. Urgh

That does suck. That free tech can be a huge bonus.

I have noticed another bug. Not game breaking, but still annoying. Sometimes when I start my turn it says "city has built a musketman". Only thing is I didn't build a musketman, I built an archer. Or I built something else. It doesn't always says musketman, it says different things. Doesn't happen often but it's still annoying.

Hamilcar Barca joined the 300 Spartans and is fighting for the Romans. That just sounds funny to me.

Oops, did I just let it be known that it is I who possess the 300 Spartans? :mischief: I predict much killing in the future.

GPS off to eclipse...

my next turn around I will find out if my German capital survived the Chinese chariot rush...

GPS off to eclipse...

my next turn around I will find out if my German capital survived the Chinese chariot rush...

hope you have a few spearman

the malinese city of djenne has been captured...king.dick

hope you have a few spearman

the malinese city of djenne has been captured...king.dick

GPS Eclipse...

The stupid AI being stupid again... their best shot was to invade that turn and they didnt take it and elected to bombard with the battering ram instead. Meanwhile 2 spearmen and 2 archers will be reinforcing Berlin in about 3 turns. Even if they take the city, i will take it right back unless they burn it. Glad we can always count on the AI acting silly!

GPS eclipse again today...

The Chinese have called off their invasion of Berlin upon sight of spear reinforcements from Hamburg, don't worry one of my capitals is just fine :)

I believe my Persia may be on an island... shocking considering we have what, 50 civs? It's not exactly a small island either, from what I can gather. Another 5 turns or so and I will know for sure!

Carthage and Germany are both surrounded in part but still have some land to settle. Germany will be on the offensive relatively shortly though, these pesky Chinese are becoming a royal pain in the A$$

GPS to Eclipse after having it sit in my inbox all day... sorry guys, got busy with life. On a positive note my second spearman did manage to kill one of the Chinese chariots at 90%! woohoo! lol

The Dutch will be a powerhouse this game. Even though we started in the frozen tundra and ice we had enough room for two excellent cities. Now that somebody :rolleyes: has built The Great Lighthouse this game our commerce just increased. Not because we only have two cities. But because we have our two starting cities and two additional cities we captured. Sun Tzu with his level 3 city raider will be a GG farmer now that he is stationed outside a city with 10 warriors in it with no access to copper or iron.

Meanwhile the Romans with the legionnaires and 300 Spartans are killing everything in sight. They caution all who get in their way.

Top Bottom