Legion of D'Tesh Defile Crypt?

Is it not immediate? I thought they got it right away. Try hovering the mouse pointer over it, usually there is a tool tip for such things.
I know that you can only use it while on an undefiled crypt, the crypt HAS to be within 2 tiles of a city and it counts as a spell.

What Cromagnum said. Keep in mind, it can only be used on a crypt once, and the crypt must be within the city's workable radius; No gaming the system by building it where it will never impact your output.

Technically, since the D'Tesh get a building that improves the workable tiles to a 3 radius, this isn't exactly true. Unless it's been fixed in the SVN, that is. Only crypts within a two tile radius can be defiled, so still workable tiles but the crypts on the three tile radius point, though workable as part of the cities influence, cannot be defiled.

This is true; the spell is coded rather simply, so it doesn't check for the building. Could be added though.

I've always been fine with the way it works for only 1st and 2nd ring crypts. Forces me to at least have to have some functioning crypts to work in my city. Plus, I don't want to put more work on your plate.

Top Bottom