1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LeIrvLove Nes II-Cavalier'n @u bb ;)

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Nuka-sama, Feb 25, 2017.

1. JamesCaesar

JamesCaesar People-Vulture

Officially declaring the hoop as part of my SoI

Thorvald of Lym likes this.
  2. Reus

Reus Polar Bear

The world is turning into a very very bad place. Neo-Liberal, Communist, Atheist, and LGBT influences are triumphant across numerous nation states - and sooner or later, these corrosive western influences will come and undermine the morale, values, and traditions of the Great Indonesian race as our ancestral leader had foreseen.

In a bid to save Indonesia and the world from the new wave of degeneracy, the honest and hardworking DPR and MPR agreed to enact nationwide prayers to resurrect the only individual they know, can vanquish the communist threat to bring peace, and uphold Pancasila forever. (And also to win the NBA Basketball Championships but nobody here cares so to circumvent the lack of public support a crusade against communism is declared in order to garner the necessary momentum for the legislative branch to allocate budget for such endeavor while secretly and illegitimately pocketing some of the money.)

And thus thru a second SUPERSEMAR, SUPER SUHARTO is reborn.

Thorvald of Lym and NinjaCow64 like this.
  3. gay_Aleks

gay_Aleks communism will win.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yavor Minchev, age 18, salt miner.

4. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

Sure, trade-alliance it is. Free trade and socks are white genocide.

"Oh no," said Malcolm Trumble "It's those Indonesians...wait a second, we like Islam now! You're Islam! We're Islam! Let's Islam both together and destroy America forever!"

"Grr," said Dark Emperor Tony Abbott in his Dark Dimension "We used to stop the boats, but now Trumble is starting them. How could this happen?"

5. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

I challenge Su#arto to a game of basketball, 1v1

6. gay_Aleks

volleyball is the superior game, don't be ridiculous.

7. Masada

Masada Koi-san!

Not all people prayed for the return of Super Suharto. A small group of rebels managed to storm the Merdeka palace and in a room lit only by a single lamp begin to chant to tune of a 90s kid show:​

"Monotheism!
    A just and civilised humanity!
    Unity!
    Democracy and awkward sentence construction!
    Social justice!

Go Pancasila!"

With a puff of smoke the five Indonesians disappeared and out of the darkness stepped:

"By our powers combined I am Ir Sukarno.

Now where the women at?"

8. Reus

Reus Polar Bear

9. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

Gonna update2nite be sugared to get your orders in!!!!!!!!!1+!!1!!!!

10. Reus

Reus Polar Bear

come @ me bro

Orders:
    -Under the pretext of liberating oppressed cousins from Neo-Imperialism, we shall coerce East-East (Timor Leste) through friendship. Use the new flow of 'free' workforce to export overpriced sports apparels worldwide. (Invest 333 POL and 666 MIL points - claim Timor province.)
    -Super Suharto the Eternal Beacon of Moralistic Light against the Communist Horde shall personally intervene in the Australian Civil War to help our new allies. (Invest 444 DIP and 555 MIL points)
    -At the same time, (Super Suharto is present on multidimensional levels) he will personally deal with fake Sukarno and attend a 1v1 challenge posed by usurper Marc Gasol. (Invest 999 MIL points)

I should focus on college projects instead of ****posting on miniscule internet forums

11. Decamper

Decamper ..!

To: suhartos
    Friends yes or better yes?

12. JohannaK

Jokes on you, I use the dark magic of Spanish to defeat Su#arno with colonialism.

13. Decamper

Decamper ..!

Orders

Create international order of socks for 5EP

Raise a thousand sock battalions for 100000000 manpower

Develop nebraska for 2 IND

Play my Desception Card to foil the NBA games this season.

I vote A.

14. Crezth

Crezth 話說天下大勢分久必合合久必分

In teh (AN: the) begining, the earth was void and without form. out of the shadows came the regulars, the settings, the many brain-babies of god, and the nothing-masters. The regulars went out inot the world to live peaceful lives. the settings became the cities and forests where the regulars lived. the brain-babies became the great beasts, angels and demons of the world. the nothing-masters logged onto Civilization Fanatics' Center to play the games.

but of all of these, the regulars were most blessed. some regulars became rich and powerful and started taking the other regulars' stuff. this went on for awhile until armed groups of men started making rules about who was allowed to take which stuff from whom. eventually these men wanted to be called a government, and one of these men wanted to be called a king.

the king of china was one such king. Man Guy punched the last bodyguard in the face, causing him to explode instantly. Man Guy dodged the blood so his suit wouldn't get dirty

the king of china clapped sarcastically. "man guy" he said in a Chinese accent "it seems as if u have defeated my Ninja Warriors"

man guy spat some blood on the ground and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, which looked really badass (even the king of china had to admit that). "why do u have ninjas when ur chinese...?" he said suspiciously

the king of china laughed and took off his mask. man guy gasped: it was actually the king of japan!

"Daitōa kyōeiken wa futatabi jōshō surudeshou yo!" he said intimidatingly and foreignly and started throwing electricity at man guy

"woah! electricity attacks??!!?" man guy thought to himself while he started dodging the electricity. because the electricity was moving at light speed, man guy had to move even faster than light to dodge them. he had to admit this was a true test of his skills: was the king of japan really this strong?

"you cannot dodge me forever, man guy!" taunted the king of japan and he shot an electric blast at man guy's face. the electricity hit man guys eyes and he couldnt see!

"i cant see!" said man guy. "you're doomed now!" said the king of japan and prepared for the last attack - but then suddenly, man guy opened his eyes

"I CAN SEE STRONGER" said man guy, and saw where the king of japan was going to electrocute before he did it. then man guy took a mirror out of his pocket to reflect the electricity!

"NOOO" said the king of japan as the electricity bounced back at him "I AM A KING"

man guy lmao'd as the king of japan got electrocuted. he fell to the ground, smoking, and man guy curb-stomped the sh*t out of him, like it was really goddamn brutal. the king of japan died.

"sayonara" said man guy, and took a list out of his pocket. he crossed out the name "king of japan"

the next name: "king of china." "im comin 4 u b!tch" said man guy and jumped across the sea of japan

Nuka-sama and Thorvald of Lym like this.
  15. gay_Aleks

Volleyball.

16. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

ORDERS:

-Help Super Suhato to save Australia. White genocide.
    -Remind Crezth that China is Mainland Japan.

17. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

Orders:

Use my WHITE magic to purify the Clippers and turn them all white.

Inject the Clippers players with DNA from abaonded ubersoldaten projects from the SS to create the Aryan Master Race to make the Clippers unbeatable

Cry over the fact my team is the Clippers

18. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

The Harlem Globetrotters bring peace to the world.

19. Masada

Masada Koi-san!

:nono: Neo-Sukarno's where the women at and the women ain't where Super Suharto is.

20. JohannaK

Man Guy is back.