LeIrvLove Nes II-Cavalier'n @u bb ;)

I'm watching Thorvald of Lym, you. D : <

Marc Gasol secretly wins anyway.

That's what you'd think. You'd be wrong.

But if you wouldn't think it, then he does win! Check mate, atheists Ron Rand Chris Paul!

Too late, can't take it back. AAAAALALALAALLALLALALALALLAALLAALALLALALAAAAAAAICAN'THEARYOUUUU!

You cannot grasp my reality. I operate on the uppermost, final layer of irony.

This is why I created this game. All of this.,

Truly a mastermind of evil.

Breaking News: Nuka torments innocent subforum with funposting! When confronted as to why he said "its cause I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil".

Guys send your orders in for the next update!

Oops too late~!

UPDATE 15: A NEW ENEMY APPEARS

The scientists nodded to one another. They were scientists and they were very smart. Other scientists were smart so they had to nod too, lest they discover they were merely nodding and not actually smart.

Besides, today was a glorious today for scientists, as they were unveiling in the greatest creation. The Golden State Warriors had lost the great and mighty Kevin Durant, but the mysterious Dr. Gero, sent by the King of China, had come to aid in their quest to defeat Lebron James. They realized that in order to assure a 100% chance of victory, they needed a super star. Unfortunately, the trade deadline had already passed. But that wouldn't stop them from signing a...."free" agent.

The test tubes whirred to life. A small cell was there:

The computers started lighting up as they started injecting the DNA of the greatest NBA players. Steph Curry's 3-point shot, Michael Jordan's Defense, Kobe's inability to pass......and finally....all of Kevin Durant.

The tube exploded with all of the power that was in there....and then the scientists nodded and smiled. They had their new super star.

Spoiler :

Oops too late~!

UPDATE 15: A NEW ENEMY APPEARS

The scientists nodded to one another. They were scientists and they were very smart. Other scientists were smart so they had to nod too, lest they discover they were merely nodding and not actually smart.

Besides, today was a glorious today for scientists, as they were unveiling in the greatest creation. The Golden State Warriors had lost the great and mighty Kevin Durant, but the mysterious Dr. Gero, sent by the King of China, had come to aid in their quest to defeat Lebron James. They realized that in order to assure a 100% chance of victory, they needed a super star. Unfortunately, the trade deadline had already passed. But that wouldn't stop them from signing a...."free" agent.

The test tubes whirred to life. A small cell was there:

The computers started lighting up as they started injecting the DNA of the greatest NBA players. Steph Curry's 3-point shot, Michael Jordan's Defense, Kobe's inability to pass......and finally....all of Kevin Durant.

The tube exploded with all of the power that was in there....and then the scientists nodded and smiled. They had their new super star.

Spoiler :
What was his free Throw shooting like?

Top Bottom