1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Lemmy the Indecisive and his plucky British Advisor Sidekicks

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by lemmy101, Sep 23, 2010.

1. YoHo

YoHo Warlord

If we don't get an update to this thread soon, I'm going to start going mad, like a Civ5 Basher.

2. Carl Von Uber

Carl Von Uber Warlord

I wish this adventure to continue. When I read it it made me happy like a retawd in Chucky Cheese. The original with the letter "R" was censored. Please continue with this madness or my hand will be forced. I will make my own story and torture you all with my shallow and sententious writing.

3. b.orchid

b.orchid Chieftain

Lemmy, where are you??! Your fans are waiting!!

4. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Ocean King

Yeah, Lemmy, where are you? WE WANT MORE NUKES NUKING BISMARCK! (or perhaps Elizabeth can outculture Napoleon?)

5. lemmy101

lemmy101 Emperor

Alright alright. :p sorry guys just had a lot o' busy stuff on will hopefully get some more up today.

6. V. Soma

V. Soma long time civ fan

phew.. :) yeah! :king:

7. a space oddity

a space oddity Deity GOTM Staff

8. YoHo

YoHo Warlord

Thank God.

9. bestbrian

bestbrian Just this guy, ya know?

Stupid life with all it's obligations, and responsibilities. It's so damn needy sometimes. :D

10. mindseye1220

mindseye1220 Chieftain

Dude, I was about to go crazy.

11. Naraka

Naraka Chieftain

No pressure! :)

12. Itstoearly

Itstoearly Chieftain

Lemmy! Lemmy! Lemmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!

13. Szpilman

Szpilman Void Co. Chairman

Lemmy the Indecisive, if you ever find yourself wanting to replace your advisors (moving them girls to the harem part of the court instead), it seems this thread has many a person fully able to marshal you around :p

14. Darth Caesar

Darth Caesar Might be a Wizard

:agree:

15. Pat007

Pat007 Chieftain

What ho good sir!, i must say this thread is a cracking good read :goodjob:

16. carstuar

carstuar Chieftain

17. lemmy101

lemmy101 Emperor

History will be defined by two ages. Before the 'Golden Age of the English!' and after the 'Golden Age of the English!'.

I consult my advisers and quiz them on what this 'gold' thing is exactly, and why an 'age' of it deemed so noteworthy as to pull me away from my eating of berries and laughing at the common folk.

"We shall stand on these tethered planks of wood, and let the wind drag us over the surface of the water to explore new lands!" said the captain of the very first naval unit of the English. And I thought I was the fool around here.

18. lemmy101

lemmy101 Emperor

There are sea people!

The chap is a Pontifex Maximus, it seems. I have no idea what this means, but at one point he pulled a oddest of faces, and my nostrils were assaulted with the foulest of odours.

I assume this to be the warmest of sea people greetings, in the most literal sense, and I will remember this for all future diplomatic encounters!

19. lemmy101

lemmy101 Emperor

Ahh the blessed lands of Hamtopia, may songs be sung for many moons about your inappropriate love of horses!

I came up with a new diplomatic 'town twinning' system, whereby I plan to further reinforce my friendship with the fair Iriquioiois. Our people will live close by, sharing experiences and singing songs in the summer nights. They will become like brothers and our two great empires will have an everlasting peace.

My military advisor had an odd grin on his face for the entire day after I announced this initiative. I suspect he's looking forward to setting up home in Hamtopia and joining in the festivities!

20. lemmy101

lemmy101 Emperor

With the founding of Wonderland, the as many fingers as I have on my hand except one of themth city of the English Empire, people can at last wander to the frontiers of Hamtopia without ever setting foot in the wildlands. For I am a wise and noble city planner.