Leonardo's Workshop sound glitch?

Davyd

Chieftain
I try to build Leo's workshop every game, and I've noticed that whenever I do, the wonder constructed sound is much, much louder than the volume of everything else. I have found this only happens with this particular wonder, and it happens *every* time. I've started to mute my TV the turn before it is constructed because not everyone in my apartment building needs to know that I built Leo's workshop. Again.

Anyone else have any problems with this? I have all of the sound options set to normal, except for speech which I turned down to 7.

Yes, I have the same problem. Playing the Xbox360 version, with Dolby Digital. It's freaking annoying, damned near wet myself the first time it happened.

Yep, I have the 360 version as well. At least I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

The first time it happened was actually really bad timing, like holiday hawk pointed out. It was about 1:30 am when I was playing my first game, as I had just gotten off of work. The full 30-second clip played as I couldn't find the remote fast enough to mute the tv. I'm sure my neighbors were thrilled.

I've found an easier work around, for now. Once I build it, if I exit out of the close-up building cinematic REALLY fast it plays at normal volume.

Top Bottom