Leoreth Plays April Poll

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Leoreth, Mar 13, 2021.

?

Which civ should I play in April?

1. America

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Arabia

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. Brazil

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Canada

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. China

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. England

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Inca

6 vote(s)
    6.8%
  8. Indonesia

31 vote(s)
    35.2%
  9. Rome

28 vote(s)
    31.8%
  10. Turks

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. MechatronicJazz

MechatronicJazz Prince

It looks like a couple of people have suggestions for things you can try as Indonesia, but as far fixing any issues, I think it's fine if you wait until the new map is ready. I know you've been talking about splitting them into two civs for a while and I think that will ultimately be much more effective and interesting. I don't think you'll be weaseling your way out of anything by starting the poll for the next game early. You could always put up the next poll and give Indonesia a couple more tries while the new results come in.

2. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

Yeah, UHV3 is really the only one I was hoping to see fixes to. A slight tweak to their growth modifier to make UHV1 a bit easier would have been nice, but ultimately it and 2 are less pain and more just an interesting challenge. UHV3 meanwhile is where the whole experience comes crumbling apart and comes to a grinding halt.

That said, priorities are priorities, and Indonesia is not one of them.

3. Fresol

Fresol Angry Halfling in Green

Settle 2 cores plus Hanoi with starting settlers. Then settle 1 more core city and another city on the gold in the Phillipines should allow you to finish historical goal #1.

Goal 2 may require eliminating Thailand and converting to Islam and acquiring the Australian silver, which is a bit more challenging than goal 1.

Goal 3 is total boredem and a waste of time.

Attached Files:

YelCinist 2000 and Hickman888 like this.
  4. Xfactor

Xfactor Warlord

Goal 2 - just go for Parsa with 3 swords 1 cat instead of going islam as an alternative - it has ivory, incense, wine just in its small circle, pearls are also close by when u get some culture in. I also always go for the silver in australia.

Hickman888 likes this.