Let us all congratulate Donald J. Trump, president elect

Once again congratulations Republicans on winning the Presidency, House, Senate and supreme court
Enjoy what you are about to receive

I'll rather congratulate pot smoking Californians.

I rather congratulate pot smoking Californians.

We won't get that for long either. Trump said he was going to order Federal LE to start cracking down on legal/deregulated marijuana iirc.

This country is butt.

We won't get that for long either. Trump said he was going to order Federal LE to start cracking down on legal/deregulated marijuana iirc.

This country is butt.

I don't think so. Also, Russians not scary

First Yugoslav First Lady is something to celebrate. I guess I'll have Sljivovic for breakfast.
Hopefully even the most bootlickingly pro-American politician in The West will now realize that The Americans -and I mean the government and the people- can neither be trusted nor relied upon.

First Yugoslav First Lady is something to celebrate. I guess I'll have Sljivovic for breakfast.
Hopefully even the most bootlickingly pro-American politician in The West will now realize that The Americans -and I mean the government and the people- can neither be trusted nor relied upon.

She's Slovene. You racist!

I really hope Trump will get things straight in US and cut through the BC that the present geopolitics is. No more Libya, Iraq or Syria. No more cold war with Russia pls.

Also Trump needs a reward for his effort. Yes I am looking at you the Nobel peace prize committee. Lol.

Last edited:
Congrats Trump. Show us you are serious about law breaking immigrants by kicking Mrs. Trump out of the country.

it'll be 4 years of comedy gold

I doubt it will be terribly funny for millions of women, black folks, latinos, Muslims, or LGBT folks.

Last edited:
I don't it will be terribly funny for millions of women, black folks, latinos, Muslims, or LGBT folks.
Just relax....

The world's most powerful country just voted for an unhinged demagogue, that's pretty ample cause for concern m8
In preference to a criminal. what can you do?

Now would be a good time for him to show us his long form birth certificate.
He has one. Go figure.

J

Top Bottom