Lethal, lethal Counterstrike...

GenghisK

This is of course not a joke but unfortunately a true fact. In Thailand, a young 23 years old man has died. As usual he got in a cybercoffe to play counter strike but then fell down and died. Doctors said that he was too tired and since he used to play CS 8 hours per day, the stress and all other things lead to a heart attack. Sad thing.
In the US, some people could play 70 hours continuously, without resting :( bad for health, very bad...
Now, you all know what to do, each 2 hours. Rest. My wisest advice :)

LOL! what a lhama

At reality-x today I expect to play CS for 7 hours straight...we do all-nighters of CS too (12 hours straight)...

Having played SMAC and MOOII and civ2, CS for over 24 hours straight it ain't a problem 4 me...and in one case did that and then did the Lyke Wake walk (40 miles...starting at 11 pm...aim to finish within 24...I took 16 hours...would have been less by for how my guts were feeling :eek: )

*BA*kittenOFchaos out! *BA* being BarmyArmy a first division CS clan on wp league AND we have our own server (20 lower ping than BW) and have about 25 members.

Top Bottom