Let's Move Past This

RedWolf

Deity
I don't want this to turn into a flame fest so I'll keep it simple.

Thunderfall admitted he was wrong for publicly saying A of A was wrong.

A of A admitted that he was wrong about not explaining WHY he banned Hakan.

I'm going to try to be as big as they are by ALSO admitting that I was wrong.

Although I still feel that Hakan's banning was unjustified and that I still will often disagree with A of A's actions - I handled that situation completely wrong.

My post (as mentioned before) was done out of anger - I saw what i believe(d) to be an injustice - mixed with a long standing disagreement/feud with A of A and I posted without thinking. Ever hear the old saying about "holding your breath and counting to 10 when you're angry"? Well THATS what I should have done.

THEN if I still had my issue i should have lodged a private complaint either to Thunderfall or A of A.

I don't believe that I was simply an idiot with a grudge - if so I would have taken many other opportunities to cause trouble - I instead was standing up for something I truly believe(d) in. I did however I let my emotions take over.

What happened in the end? I caused strife and tension in an environment that I mostly enjoy (even if some things I see make me angry).

I hope to continue to add a valuable voice to our forums around here in the future. If I see calls that I consider to be unfair I still may make criticisms - but the melodrama, and most importantly flames against mods won't happen again - regardless of how we personally feel about each other.

In conclusion, I hope that I can be judged by an overall pattern of past behaviour and not just this anomaly.

I won't be replying to anything posted in this thread because I don't want to turn it into a fight - I just wanted to say something that I felt had to be said.

Probably everyone has a good lesson to take from this, including those that are not directly involved, or whom might have a disagreement with a mod (AoA or anyone else) in the future. The only "bad" thing to come of all this would be for people not to learn from each other's mistakes and move on with a :) . ;)

Redwolf, as part of moving past this, I would change your title, as you can see how that can be offensive towards AoA. I think he mentioned it somewhere too.

OK, i'm unbanned now. I think I was baned three days totally.

I also think it would be the best if we all Moved Past This. Even thou I still think my banning wasn't justified I can live whit that. Also it's not always that I'm 100% right too....

And AoA, no hard feelings OK? :fish:

'I also think it would be the best if we all Moved Past This. Even thou I still think my banning wasn't justified I can live whit that. Also it's not always that I'm 100% right too....

And AoA, no hard feelings OK'

Amen to that (yes I realise the irony in that Im an atheist (know that aint really irony (oh know i can feel a lot of close brackets coming up again (Igor GIVE ME MY PILLS))))

Originally posted by Pellaken
to be honest, I think we all feel that AoA does things that we feel are "wrong"

WRONG To be honest, I think we all feel that Pellaken does and says things that are wrong. But no hard feelings here either. :D

Originally posted by Pellaken
to be honest, I think we all feel that AoA does things that we feel are "wrong" but we should try to remember that he IS a mod, appointed by Thunderfall, and therefore carries the weight of Thunderfall in what he says.

You got a mouse in your pocket? What do you mean "we?" I know I'm not included in your sweeping statement. Frankly, I think you are far more of a problem than AoA is supposed to be. But, since we are trying to "move past" this, I won't tell you how I wish I had mod powers so I could perma-ban you and a few choice others. No hard feelings, right?

I think you "rebels" etc should try and justify your existence at civfanatics...

...but then shouldn't we all?

PELLAKEN SHUT UP - your babbling

I think Pellaken may suffer from logorrhea... :D

Is that something to do with Maths, where you get taught too much about Logs?

...sorry

According to my medical dictionary, "Continuous, excessive and repetitive speech often seen in insanity." :p

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Your acting like children standing around the slide arguing about who has cooties!

I consider the matter closed, and hold no ill will towards any poster.

All are welcome to post in any forum I moderate, all I ask is that you follow the rules and try to get along.

Originally posted by floppa21
I think Pellaken may suffer from logorrhea... :D
What is logorrhea...?
I think you mean Gonorhea....however u spell.
I also believe that "Ben" is actually Pellaken, pellaken doyou have any mental disease we should know about?

Top Bottom