Let's Play: First Game of C2C Ever... GLHF.

Well I have absolutely zero idea what I'm doing, and that's my first video with voice so I was pretty nervous/flustered. Perfect combination, and you get exactly what you want with me... Discovering everything.

The 3rd episode was good but you really need to turn down your music, its hard to hear you talking.

So yeah I think you are figuring it out. Disease buildings get unlocked at different disease levels. The lower you can keep your disease the less diseases your city will have. Same goes for crime, air pollution and water pollution.

You should also think about building a Storage Pit. It unlocks a lot of other buildings.

Hope this helps ya!

Hm, I thought I had the OBS-recorded music turned way down (like 42% of original). Audacity tends to pick up the music very weakly along with my voice, so maybe I need to play around with balance a bit more. That and I also need to stop falling into a mutter as my trail of thought just goes... Somewhere.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I also misinterpreted a setting on OBS, the show mouse cursor. That needs to come back on so you all can see what I'm gesturing you.

Oh, and thanks for the hot tip!

EDIT 2: Actually, I do have a question. Is there a list of the Civics anywhere, with descriptions and sorted by category? The Civilopedia is just alphabetical, so not very convienent.

EDIT 2: Actually, I do have a question. Is there a list of the Civics anywhere, with descriptions and sorted by category? The Civilopedia is just alphabetical, so not very convienent.

No, but if you scroll down you can see all the Civics and what they do. So far I have only seen you scroll to the right and not down.

Well I guess this is the best place to ask:

Youtube has been throwing claims at me regarding the music in some part of my videos. They seem to be written by "James Gordon." Did you use his songs in your game music? And also, which option/reason would I pick for disputing the claim?

I sent in one with "This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law." Would that be correct?

In general I think YouTubers that post games turn off their music because of that kind of thing. I recall someone saying that even vanilla game music triggers Youtube copyright alarms.

In short while I would love for the music to be played in the your videos I think you may be safer turning it off when recording.

There may not be a need; a sent in a claim and within a day it was cleared up. I just need to do that for EVERY video, but it still works. And I'm a person who has always loved game music, even when most people don't (League of Legends, Minecraft are two examples), so it better fits my personality.

Just to let you know. We are still following your game play.:)

Top Bottom