1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Play G&K - 2BCProductions2BC

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by seancolorado, Dec 2, 2012.

1. seancolorado

seancolorado Chieftain

Johnny is easily one of the most entertaining LPers out there and he is successful because he really interacts with his YouTube audience.

He is starting a new LP on the King difficulty setting. He is hardly an expert but in a sense that's why his videos are great for those craving more Civ. Expert civ players can give him advice and he will actually listen, newer civ players can learn alongside Johnny or learn something new from him since he talks about everything very clearly in-depth.

In any case, he is passionate about his videos and they are fun to listen to:

"Startup"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyU96nt7l3k#

2. apocalypse105

apocalypse105 Chieftain

I don't like quick games Only if they on small maps if you play standard allways pick standard speed

3. seancolorado

seancolorado Chieftain

He's not playing a quick game. He's just doing that as he talks to show the game since it's a "startup" video and he's asking the subscribers what kind of Civ/Setting/Map they want.

He'll be playing standard speed but the rest of the settings are "up to the viewers"

4. Moriarte

Moriarte Chieftain

Had a good laugh listenting to Johnny. (in a good way)

No one has done Attila LP yet, maybe you're interested? But it doesn't matter really, which civ and setting. Just start any game and go, johnny go! We'll be watching :).

5. Heerlo

Heerlo Jedi Master Hearlo

I saw an Atilla Let's Play on Youtube, and I think there was a thread about it here somewhere.

6. smallfish

smallfish Immortal

I like this gui, and his Sweden LP looks interesting indeedy

7. seancolorado

seancolorado Chieftain

He's released 3 parts thus far. I'll post just these first three for easy access. Plenty of time to jump in without falling behind:

Sweden on King difficulty, Random Personalities

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTAT7GIuPZY&list=UUmvLM0Difjo_Xyc9CWLhDQw&index=16

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRC6-FloK4

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZqglfpSWV0

To clarify on his "interactive" style, he explains everything in-depth while simultaneously asking for advice. He teaches the true newcomers but also learns from the experts who are willing to give two cents. In either case, he listens to the majority opinion

Also, be warned that he is obsessed with hockey so be prepared for a lot of hockey references. That's the reason he chose Sweden, because of his large overseas following

He's just a goofy guy and he always puts me in a good mood before I sleep, which is why I'm posting these videos for you guys even though I don't make them

8. Ozymandias9891

Ozymandias9891 Chieftain