Lets Play Gods And Kings The Celts

malkuth

Chieftain
Starting playing at Midnight when game came out EST recorded about 3 hours of gametime so far.. Then went to bed. First two videos are up and running. 3rd video is downloading and processing as speak.. More to come later.

Comments always welcome.. Even help if you have some ideas. :) Or maybe I messed up and try to save me. :)

The Start Of my Empire and the expansion the will bring us to glory
Lets Play Gods And Kings Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The birth of a new religion
Lets Play Gods And Kings Part 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malkuthism is growing. My kingdom is growing the Celts shall rule the world... Or maybe rule the universe.. Fear us... Or not.

War Breaks out time to spread our Name.
Finally the war has ended.. But in the dark corners of the world... Someone is making a move to upsurp Malkuthism.... Any way they can...
The war with William rages. And we strike hard and fast... Or slow... Well maybe a little bit middle.
The battle still rages on, the enemies of Malkuthism shall perish under our swords, and pikes and Muskets!! Don't miss the exciting conclusion to the Dutch William Wars!
At long last peace has rained through the empire. A foe is put in his place and the time to rebuild has come.

The war has uncovered more civilizations out there, more island and possibility of a huge empire that might give Malkuthism a problem if unchecked.

A relative peace comes over the Celtic Kingdom. And we start to push ahead in Technology and Military at a startling rate. But in the silence of peace.. A spark is burning.. Evil is spreading throughout the land. A old nemesis spreads his filth around the kingdom... Something must be done.
In other history, 1 bullet causes the destruction of millions... In this history 1 word may cause the Destruction of a whole empire. The tables have turned, the letters have been spoken.. The time for redemption, and the saving of Malkuthism has come. Fear the warriors of The Celtic Empire, for they strike swiftly and bring death.

It is really interesting. Thank you. When will you found your third city?

Malkuthism is growing. My kingdom is growing the Celts shall rule the world... Or maybe rule the universe.. Fear us... Or not.

War Breaks out time to spread our Name.
Finally the war has ended.. But in the dark corners of the world... Someone is making a move to upsurp Malkuthism.... Any way they can...
The war with William rages. And we strike hard and fast... Or slow... Well maybe a little bit middle.
The battle still rages on, the enemies of Malkuthism shall perish under our swords, and pikes and Muskets!! Don't miss the exciting conclusion to the Dutch William Wars!
At long last peace has rained through the empire. A foe is put in his place and the time to rebuild has come.

The war has uncovered more civilizations out there, more island and possibility of a huge empire that might give Malkuthism a problem if unchecked.

A relative peace comes over the Celtic Kingdom. And we start to push ahead in Technology and Military at a startling rate. But in the silence of peace.. A spark is burning.. Evil is spreading throughout the land. A old nemesis spreads his filth around the kingdom... Something must be done.
In other history, 1 bullet causes the destruction of millions... In this history 1 word may cause the Destruction of a whole empire. The tables have turned, the letters have been spoken.. The time for redemption, and the saving of Malkuthism has come. Fear the warriors of The Celtic Empire, for they strike swiftly and bring death.

I like the way you make elaborate video descriptions. I have been busy but I plan on watching your LP from start to finish probably to night. :)

Top Bottom