Let's talk about the personal life of God(s)

King Alexander

Universe explorer
We all know that the holy writings of the Bible/Coran etc..., say nothing of God's personal life, and I'm a little worried that our KING is alone in life, so I have a few questions for you, fellow Civ brothers, and I seek wisdom to "investigate" this matter.

A lot of threads aim to debate whether or not God exists, and it's a shame that no one cares that our Lord is alone, no one cares that God's soul is seeking It's *other half*.

Does the Universe has a lack of Goddesses?

Is God, Who in all His Wisdom told us to be faithful in our marriage and to our wifes, against marriage for Himself and why?

Does He want to be alone and why?

Does He intent to have a wife-Goddess in the future or create one to keep him company and to discuss how His day went?

What about the Holy Spirit? Doesn't It want/*need* a female Holy Spirit?

Finally, what about our Christ, God's only Son? Doesn't He want to be married so He makes little Gods and to make His Father a happy Grandpa?

I'm extremely convinced that I must seek for answers for all the above questions - Help me.

Sounds as though you'd like to be a Wiccan. Or maybe a Hindu. The question doesn't seem to make much sense in an Abramic context.

God is infinite, therefore it is reasonable to assume he contains a goddess within himself. Or something like that.

~Corsair#01~ said:
God is infinite, therefore it is reasonable to assume he contains a goddess within himself. Or something like that.
So, God is hermaphroditic? Then He has all He needs inside He's existance.

What about Christ? We know that He was a male - maybe he were a woman as well, having both sexes?

King Alexander said:
What about Christ? We know that He was a male - maybe he were a woman as well, having both sexes?
Jesus was in human form, and thus he was male. Nothing else. Presumably after he rose to heaven, he merged with god and became part of his consciousness.

Jesus had a wife called Marie-Madelaine (at least in french!) But emperor constantin took it off the bible when he edited it...

Rhymes said:
Jesus had a wife called Marie-Madelaine (at least in french!) But emperor constantin took it off the bible when he edited it...
Wow! I never knew that JC was a married man! Are you sure that the Bible was edited by the Theocracy of the Byzantines?

King Alexander said:
Wow! I never knew that JC was a married man! Are you sure that the Bible was edited by the Theocracy of the Byzantines?

According to the story, The byzantine are the first to have brought together the differents evangiles in a single book. They chose the ones that suited them the best and edited them to take off all the signs of female power, inlcuding Jesus's wife.
There is also a legend in wich the original writings are hidden somewhere, protected by a certain order.

I sense this thread is going to go bye bye soon. God according to most religons is all knowing all seeing, the alpha and the omega, everything and nothing and therefor cannot really interact with exsistance as it would destroy itself in God presence

Colonel said:
I sense this thread is going to go bye bye soon. God according to most religons is all knowing all seeing, the alpha and the omega, everything and nothing and therefor cannot really interact with exsistance as it would destroy itself in God presence

Interesting. This argument could equally prove that Jesus was not God. He interacted with existence without destroying it, and the Spirit of God supposedly interacted with existence by entering Jesus' form without destroying Him.

Top Bottom