Let's welcome our newest coder to the team!

Thunderbrd

C2C War Dog
After discussion among the high council of modders, we've agreed to welcome Spirictum as our newest team member!

Spirictum helped me with some intensive complex code debugging recently in our main MP game and shows tremendous skill and capability in this regard, and has voiced intense interest in helping us wherever we have some lingering bug issues. I trust in his coding skills and we've been needing the help so I hope we can all warmly welcome him onboard.

So, introduce yourself to your fellow team members Spirictum, and they should introduce themselves to you as well, letting you know some tips and pieces of advice, as well as giving you an idea of what they do here on the team.

Congratulations again!

You're a welcome addition to the team Spirictum, looking forward to working with you.

I mainly do graphics like models, textures and animation; but I also keep a close eye on the XML part of the mod as well.

Thanks!!!

I'm really glad to finally be a member of a modding team. This is something I wished since I was a teenager. I entered CFC when I was 17, and finally a decade later I'm here now :D

So Tbrd showed us a bug that was happening in our Massive MP Game and he was having difficulties with an abstraction in the code that I was already familiar with because I had just studied that on college. So I could help him understand a bit about it to combine efforts in trying to remove the bug. Then as I was trying to understand what was happening there I realised I did understand a lot about the structure being used even not being truly familiar with C++. I'm familiar with C and Java, but we had no classes on college on C++.

With this realisation came the idea that maybe I was now prepared to mod the game consistently. And here I am. I'm studying Computer Engineering in College here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I wish to work on the dll to get rid of those pesky bugs, and maybe even help in making things faster. Also, I'm a long time hater of OOSs, so I wish to take a look at that eventually too.

Thanks you all for having accepted me in the team! I beg your pardon for my poor/confusing/wrong english sometimes, but that's how I manage to do it.

@Toffer90
Thanks! Me too!

Welcome! :clap:

Let the good times roll! :mischief:

Now pull up a chair, roll up your sleeves and Get To Work! :badcomp:

JosEPh :lol:

Welcome. :goodjob:

Great to have another programmer onboard. :king:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be part of the team now :D

@Tbrd
I'll take a look on these ASAP, but as I told you I won't have much time until thursday, but I'll try to find some I can start working on these

Top Bottom