1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leugi's Israel for VP

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by pineappledan, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OpusMaius

OpusMaius Chieftain

Hello,

So finally I wasn't able to find a save before the first Theocratic Rule event that worked anyway but I managed to reload before the second one.
    So as you could expect, Temples are ignored BUT the bonus on the Grand Ossuary is working WHILE the 3rd event is fine
    Spoiler :
    the Free policy

I then stopped there, the party being of no interest.

So yeah that's annoying especially if you go wide, but still it's a niche problem, especially since it doesn't suit David's civ so well in most circumstances, and should only have a genuine impact on higher difficulty levels in my opinion.

Cheers! :queen:

2. Giza

Giza Chieftain

I'm not getting faith for clearing barb camps in the latest version. I'm also not getting the bonus from Milhemet Mitzvah.

I retried with a minimum number of mods enabled (VP, 4UC and Isreal basically) and the problem is still occuring.

I'm using the 4UC version.

3. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

4. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

5. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

VP(5-19-2) + Really Advanced Setup (v 15) + (VP) Leugi's Israel Civilization (v 12) only
    01.png

When I select Israel in RAS(v15) I can't select any other civ below (whatever the civ selected, "RandomCiv" is forced) :
    02.png

All is fine with other civs (like JFD's The Papal States (Pius IX) for Vox Populi (v 5))

Attached Files:

Eboq likes this.
  6. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

7. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

Didn't try
    Dropped because "That is so weird"

Edit : Sukritact's Khmer Civilization for VP (v3) instead
    Edit2 : It doesn't happen if I don't load RAS(v15) :dubious:
    Edit3 : All is fine with Sukritact's Khmer Civilization for VP (v3)

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  8. a1nosweat

a1nosweat Chieftain

I think something similar is happening to me. Adding Israel removes other mod civ's 3&4th uniques.

Which is a pretty strong ability.

9. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

Haha. Leugi's code has some interesting things in it that could be causing some problems. First off, there's a CityBummerManager that is specifically there for E&D compatibility which can be deactivated until E&D compatibility for VP gets working. You could also try deactivating all the sql/xml/lua for E&D if you aren't using it. That will all have to be rewritten for VP E&D when it's ready, but since I don't play with modpacks, multiplayer, or E&D, I've never seen a reason to deactivate it. There's also the 3D leader screen, which is a very large and complex. None of the other custom civs have something like that, so reverting to the 2D leader screen seems like a place to start, maybe?

Just a few places to trim the fat off that mod and see if you can't get it working.

10. a1nosugar

a1nosugar Chieftain

It's a slow process, need to restart the game every time.

I'll just build up a mod list without Israel for the time being.

11. ridjack

ridjack Chieftain

The only civ this happens to for me is JFD's Japan with Meiji, and it's continuing to happen with Israel disabled. Not convinced the Israel mod is the problem.