1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Levy promo oddity

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Victoria, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:08 PM.

1. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

I have Levied Kabul and their troops naturally also get double XP and I did promote the only archer I got once.
    Then when the next promotion time comes up this is what I get......
    So I can only promote Garrison and also note the XP says 15. The unit can also upgrade to Xbow but I do not want to spend the gold for a few turn xbow. Is this known? a bug? a limitation?
    upload_2019-1-12_0-5-50.png

Hmmm It seems to have lost a level of XP somewhere, this is it after upgrade. I am pretty sure it was me that upgraded it the first time.
    upload_2019-1-12_0-11-17.png

I also never noticed before but any new troops I have not levied and cannot be until my current levy is over
    upload_2019-1-12_0-8-2.png

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  2. darkpigraph

darkpigraph Chieftain

I've noticed this before as well, although I have also seen levied troops have 2nd and 3rd tier promotions available. Very strange.