LF Giant Earth "Vanilla" (<--?) for Warlords (2.1.3)?

jobesrespite

Chieftain
I am trying to find a "vanilla" version of the (or just a...) Giant Earth map. Would like resources and start locations already set (preferably historically accurate for start locations, resources just anything playable), but able to pick from as many nation leaders as possible. (Is that still within the definition of "vanilla"?)
I've been looking through these forums but afraid I'm hopelessly lost with all the available downloads of mods with versions, histories, etc... :sad: I'd be happy with just a map (if it'll still have the set historically accurate start locations), but I do now how to install and load mods if necessary.
PLEASE help, I'm so lost with all these versions I dont know what will run for my version of Civ4 (gold edition, that is: Warlords ver.2.1.3)

Thankyou

I am trying to find a "vanilla" version of the (or just a...) Giant Earth map. Would like resources and start locations already set (preferably historically accurate for start locations, resources just anything playable), but able to pick from as many nation leaders as possible. (Is that still within the definition of "vanilla"?)
I've been looking through these forums but afraid I'm hopelessly lost with all the available downloads of mods with versions, histories, etc... :sad: I'd be happy with just a map (if it'll still have the set historically accurate start locations), but I do now how to install and load mods if necessary.
PLEASE help, I'm so lost with all these versions I dont know what will run for my version of Civ4 (gold edition, that is: Warlords ver.2.1.3)

Thankyou

GEM is only available for patch 2.08 for Warlords, which you can find the link in the 'welcome to GEM' thread.

GEM is only available for patch 2.08 for Warlords, which you can find the link in the 'welcome to GEM' thread.

OK but anyone buying Gold edition will install at the 2.1.3 version. Since you can't scale back, are there any other options available? Another map, a map without a mod, Can I pull the map OUT of the mod somehow? Can I play on Civ4 without Warlords loaded (I have two game start-up options, one is plain Civ4)? Throw me a bone here!!!
Seems kinda dumb to have a mod for a version no-one can even use anymore... why even have it?

Top Bottom