[LH] Constantine the Great

I need to fix the robe, some minor face adustments, and put better wreath/laurels on. It'll look better ;)

@RulerofDaPeople
I decided to go with the Armor, most pix I saw had him in armor nd I just like the armor :D. After I finish some other leaderheads a may do a version in the toga.

It is a very nice start, although the intersection between the toga and the armor does look a bit odd. :crazyeye:

What background are you going to give him? The Milvian Bridge might be appropriate though I do not know if there are any good pictures you could use.

Nice Start ! Look really nice :goodjob:

Maybe a minor recolor of the armor and everything would be perfect ;)

Don't know if it will be really historical, but to differentiate from Augustus armor, maybe you can go with a black or white cuirass (ok, my inspiration for this is the Gladiator movie, and the movie is more than 100 years before Constantine, and I don't know a lot about Roman emperor armor fashion)

Hey, no complaints from the peanut gallery here. I'm ecstatic that we're finally getting a Constantine leaderhead... and a good one too! :goodjob: :D

He looks good Ekmek. :goodjob:

Very nice. I also really like how the camera-angle change makes it look different from Augustus. (In fact, I'd kind of like to replace the Augustus leaderhead with this one so that all the Augustus rip-offs look more distinct.)

Nice, one of the Illyrian emperors of the so called "Illyrian Dynasty" of Rome. :)

Very nice. I also really like how the camera-angle change makes it look different from Augustus. (In fact, I'd kind of like to replace the Augustus leaderhead with this one so that all the Augustus rip-offs look more distinct.)

Ambitious. :p That Constantine looks excellent! Nice to see that not every custom leaderhead needs to remind a leader already in the game. This is a quality LH if I ever saw one. :D

If anyone would like to make a modular version of this....That would be awesome.

:mischief:

for mudular leaderheads you need to make a civilization, leaderhead, and artdefines_leaderhead file. The best way to do this is copy the the standard ones, add a prefix (i.e. CTG_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml) and copy the schema file that is listed at the top of the file. I tend to add a prefix to those as well which means you have to edit where it is written at the beginning of the files.

or for more indepth start here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=234970

Excellent !

Probably your best, or one of your LH so far ! The best fan made roman leader for sure. Personally, I'm happy that you keeped the armor, I think it look better like this than only a toga ;)

Top Bottom