1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[LH] Croesus

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Aranor, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

Croesus

And now for a man who needs no introduction..... But I'm going to give him one anyway!:lol: Please welcome Croesus king of Lydia and the richest man in the world!

Thanks to Ekmek for helping me with the rigging on this guy, if not for him he would look alot weirder trust me!:goodjob:

Download
    Button included in download

2. Refar

Refar Chieftain

He's great.

The beard looks a bit like plastic (perhaps less specular and more texture). But the overall impression is very nice nevertheless.

3. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

4. mamba

mamba Chieftain

Looks good. I agree on the plastic looks though, and that the beard / hair has no detail doesn't help it either ;)

5. Bakuel

Bakuel Chieftain

It he looks very nice, Aranor. :goodjob: But I'll have to agree that the specular lighting needs to be turned down. And maybe the beard textured a bit.
    Personally, I like that he has a somewhat generic near eastern look, he could be used to substitute for a lot of leaders. :)
    Oh yes, and I like the chest armor, it looks good as always. One day I'm going to have to figure out how you do that... :hmm:

6. woodelf

woodelf Bard

Maybe it's a fake beard? :hmm:

That armor does rock man.

7. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

8. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

yeah give the glossiness another shot. and try the nonshader trick for the skin. But definetely keep the glossy on the armor!