1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LH Discussion/Previews

Discussion in 'Civ3 - WH40K Workshop' started by LMR, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Fortis1

Fortis1 Chieftain

Sorry, if this was discussed anywhere before, but I didn't found it. So I would like to suggest a leader list for civilizations.

Astra Militarum - Commissar Sebastian Yarrick (the only named AM commander I found in current Codex)
    Ordo Hereticus - Lord Inquisitor Fyodor Karamazov
    Ordo Malleus - Lord Inqusitor Torquemada Coteaz or Supreme Grand Master Kaldor Draigo

Ultramarines - Chapter Master Marneus Calgar
    Black Templars - High Marshall Helbrecht
    Space Wolves - Chapter Master Logan Grimnar
    Dark Angels - Supreme Grand Master Azrael
    Blood Angels - Chapter Master Dante

Black Legion - Warmaster Abaddon the Despoiler
    World Eaters - Champion Kharn the Betrayer
    Death Guard - Herald Typhus the Traveler
    Thousand Sons - Sorceror Lord Ahriman the Exile
    Emperor's Children - Champion Lucius the Eternal or Chief Apothecary Fabius Bile
    Lost and the Damned - no idea to tell the truth, because there's no official codex. Can suggest only Cypher or Be'lakor.

Goffs - Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka
    Evil Sunz - several ideas here too, but nothing that I really like. We have LH for Mek Boss (i think) and most ES famous bosses are bikers. So I suggest Wazzdakka Gutsmek.
    Snakebites - Warboss Hruk Teefsplinta
    Blood Axes - Boss Zagstruk da Boss
    Death Skullz - Boss Zog Steeltoof
    Bad Moonz - Warlord Nazdreg Ug Urdgrub

Ulthwe - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
    Iyanden - Prince Yriel
    Alaitoc - Autarch Arhathain
    Saim-Hann - Chieftan Fell Winter
    Biel-Tan - Autarch Mauryon
    Dark Eldar - Archon Asdrubael Vect

Tau - Etherial Supreme Aun'va

Necrons - Overlord Imotekh

So what do you think?

2. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Yeah most of them are the same as what I was thinking. I took a leaf out of the fantasy mods book tho and added some older characters, most noticeably lord commander solar machanius for the Astra militarum, grand master mandulis for the Ordo malleus and lord Ragnar blackmane for the space wolves. I had apostate Cardinal bucharis for the LatD, he held a rebel empire to the east of terra I believe

3. Fortis1

Fortis1 Chieftain

I see your point, but the fact is that Bucharis is long dead before 40k and Ragnar is Wolf Lord not Chapter Master. Mandulis is also dead by 40k. I think, we should decide which year the mod would take place in, thus it would be easier to decide which leaders to take. For example, Macharius is OK for 40k, but he died before the first contact with Necrons.