[LH] Erwin Rommel

He's after Zhukov. ;)
Dutchking... I have a similar idea...

I would like a mod with Civ-specific advisors... Domestic, Military, Culture, and Science advisors, probably.

For example, if you play as Germany, you could use Rommel, but if you play as America, you get Patton. (Of course, their names would be simply Military Advisor)

Although the advisors don't necessarily have to be lookalikes of famous people... there should be some that are.

America should have Patton as the military advisor, Elvis as a cultural advisor, and Sid Meier in a lab coat (as an homage to Civ III) as a Science advisor.
Sounds cool, is it a work in progress?
You are very in making great and unique looking leaderheads :eek::goodjob:
If it haven't said before, I would not guess of who your Rommel is based of... :goodjob:
Thanks again. :)

No... it's not a work in progress... I'm not a programmer. The closest I've ever got to Python was Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. :lol

If anyone gets this done, though, I've got plenty of ideas for LHs.

Cultural advisor Elvis for America, anyone?

Wow! Stunning quality except for the plastic-looking cheeks! Really quite good, though make the head more rounded and fatter and fix the cheek problem. Really quite excellent! :goodjob:

Great job!I'm re-skinning it to make an SS Officer LH.This is my second LH!What do you think?

My first is George Washington during the French and Indian War.

I assume they're both derived from the same base model? ;)
Looking good nevertheless. :)

Looks good. Nice skin.

Just the rim around the hat is all I suggest you could work out a little.

Hey, the download was taken off for some reason, anybody have it/know where another is?

Top Bottom