1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[LH] John McCain

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by GarretSidzaka, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripple01

ripple01 Emperor

Are you kidding me? Empty land is not a challenge, challenging issues usually involve PEOPLE. There are more people within a 4 mile radius of my home than there are in that whole state...

Cheers,
    ripple01

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Well, the barbarians nearly wiped out the wolf in Europe... and the bison in America (to name just two).

Speaking of which: pregnant teenage daughters is what you get when opposing sexiual education. (You still get teenagers having sex, but now they're ignorant as well.) Seems a shotgun wedding is in order - kind of appropriate considering Palin's reported hobbies.

3. Jimmyballz

Jimmyballz Executive

:agree: Right no one lives there, AK is in the bottom 5 somewhere for least populated State.:pat:

4. Jimmyballz

Jimmyballz Executive

That's not good.

Wonder what they did wipe out, if any... Well, if the barbarians did wipe out the wolf we wouldn't have the Barbarian Wolf in Civ4, DWOLF, or Wolfshanze!! :eek::crazyeye:

5. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

. :lol:

6. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

Jimmy, Hillary Clinton has been an advocate of woman's rites for years, she's earned her support amongst women, she paid her dues. Look what Bill did to her, she's gets female votes just for putting up with him. Saying women will vote for Palin simply because she is a woman is sexist. The republicans ran Allan Keyes here in Illinois against Obama in 2004, hoping Keyes would get some of Obama's black votes in Chicago, because Keyes is black, and all the republican votes in Southern Illinois. It didn't work because Keyes didn't stand for anything the black community believed in, and has done nothing to help them. Keyes probably didn't get a single black vote. The same applies with Palin and Clinton voters. By the way, Hillary Clinton will be campaigning for Obama the next few months, she doesn't hate Obama, they are both from Chicago. This idea that the democrats are divided is a republican pipe dream.

Also, all wolves shouldn't be killed because they play a valuable role in the ecosystem like every other animal. It is barbaric to order them all killed.

Alaska has a population of only 650,000 people, and vast wealth in natural resources, it's probably the easiest state to govern. The South Chicago district Obama represented in the Illinois Senate has more people than Alaska. much more diversity, and many, many more tough problems to deal with.

7. Jimmyballz

Jimmyballz Executive

Maybe the dems aren't totally divided but Hillary wants Obama to lose, so she can say 'told ya so' and so she can run in 2012 even stronger.

No, I dont think all wolves should be wiped out to extinction. Palin doesnt want them wiped out either. I was only talking hypothetical because another post mentioned the barbarians almost did it...nv/m:lol:). I didnt know that Alaska had a wolf problem. We have wolves here in upstate NY, and I've seen them in the wild (no, I wasnt hunting them...).
    I'm sure it is. However Obama himself had no real managerial duties or responsibilites. Obama's resume is nothing, but coming into this year's election, it was the year for the dems to win no matter who the candidate. IDK if Palin has got what it takes, and I certainly dont know if Obama has it in him either.

8. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

look into "Fife Symington", john mccain was involved in this scandal

9. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Just check out McCain's Wiki: there was a fraud scandal, an investigation and "he was largely exonerated". (Note the largely.) Not the ideal man to clean up the capital...

10. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

yes and that is some dirt from us Arizonans. I cant with good conscience vote for a criminal to be leader of the free world. Can you?

11. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

Here's Governor Palin sporting her "NOWHERE ALASKA" sweat shirt last year even though she now says she was against the bridge to nowhere, she has said this eighteen times to date; all lies. She was saying with the shirt that any bridge in Alaska isn't a bridge to nowhere, and if it was then she was proud to live in nowhere Alaska. Thus, she supported that particular earmark, and many others. Even after the bridge project was canceled she still took the money and spent it on other things. Now, she is supposed to be a "reformer."

12. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

13. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

14. Jimmyballz

Jimmyballz Executive

The reason why we really cannot say anything bad about Barack Obama is because he hasn't done anything! People(esp the media) are putting a microscope on Palin's whole life, personal and professional, to use it against her, when we still don't know Barack's real story whatsoever:confused:.

Bush in 2006(@ 8:50): "Americans should come together; Republicans, Democrats, & John McCain.."

Not good.

15. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

Okay, Jimmy so Bush thinks McCain is independent, that means a lot. Obama has been under the microscope for two years. There is an entire phony news network devoted to digging up dirt on him; FoxNews. Palin deserves scrutiny, she could be a heartbeat away from being president. Someone should ask her why she went to six colleges in six years, why she transferred so many times, and what grades she got. These are exactly the kinds of questions they would ask at a job interview. If she's going to present herself as a reformer, she should have to back that up with something.

16. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Lurker Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: Please stop the political discussion (and associated flaming, etc.). If you want to discuss politics, go to Off-Topic. Otherwise, discuss this leaderhead.

17. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

What's it to you Ginger Ale? Are you a conservative who believes in stifling political debate?

18. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

I agree that we should never flame here, but this has been an open discussion on the subject of the artwork.

@Ginger Ale
    I will notify you immediately if i see any flaming going on here, Im getting tired of it myself.

19. JeffIllinois

JeffIllinois Prince

OK, Garrett, no flaming.

20. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Stupid question: What's flaming?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.