[LH] John McCain

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing, much more detailed than Barack Obama! Maybe you could apply some of your McCain techniques onto Obama to make him look more detailed.

this leaderhead happened to be alot easier to make than obama. obama took me a couple of days, while this one took only 4 hours :)
i had to do little work on the model to make mccain, and the skinning was fairly easy too.

mccain has distinctive features on his face, which made him very recognizable i think.

Can't believe you could make a Leaderhead for such a crappy nominee for the GOP! He's a moron who is going to destroy this country!!!

PS - This is just for all the post for the Obama leaderhead. I had alot more written, but toned it down.:p

PSS - I don't think you made his jowls big enough.

This is awesome nice work...but I agree with MadmanOfALeader...why not have him in a suit?

I just have one more request...

I need Obama and McCain's Leaderhead Infos.

The LH infos are whatever you want them to be with little more then a name change or two in the top four lines.

Copy a LH info for whoever you think is appropriate.

For example, I copied Mao Tse-Tung's LH info to use with Obama.

(Pacal might be good for McCain).

You could just make a culture scenario with states being either red or blue and in different amounts based on polls (go to http://www.electoral-vote.com/ for day-to-day polls) and make culture flipping much, much easier. Make it a cultural victory based on the number of states you need (270 cultural points wins maybe with each state have the normal amount of EVs)

Very nice! tnx!!:mischief::goodjob:.
...saw him wearing a red shirt here
hhaha I couldnt find one. Have to admit the red shirt looks good but if he wins the election you have to put him in a suit :yeah::) esp since you said how easy the skinning was;)

Or like this:
Spoiler :
:lol:
MadmanOfALeader said:

I agree with WolfShanze that Pacal is close, and Ragnar is close too.(I like AGG for him{x2 speed for barracks})
Ragnar w a couple of changes:
Spoiler :
<FavoriteCivic>BUREAUCRACY</FavoriteCivic>
<FavoriteReligion>CHRISTIANITY</FavoriteReligion>
<Traits>
<Trait>
<TraitType>TRAIT_FINANCIAL</TraitType>
<bTrait>1</bTrait>
</Trait>
<Trait>
<TraitType>TRAIT_AGGRESSIVE</TraitType>
<bTrait>1</bTrait>
</Trait>
</Traits>
<Flavors>
<Flavor>
<FlavorType>FLAVOR_MILITARY</FlavorType>
<iFlavor>10</iFlavor>
</Flavor>
</Flavors>

garret when you paint the faces is it a cut and paste job or do you clone brush it or something else?

it is alot of cut and paste for the items immediately recognizable like eyes nose and mouth. then i get into smoothing and the very difficult part of coloring parts of the face where there was no texture to peel from, like the cheeks ears and neck. then it comes down to clever coloring and smoothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom