[LH] John McCain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me (but doesn't affect me, considering where I live) that Vietnam counts for Mccain but didn't for Kerry

It annoys me (but doesn't affect me, considering where I live) that Vietnam counts for Mccain but didn't for Kerry

That is the smartest thing I have heard in this entire thread. Kerry even earned three purple hearts and a silver star!

Yeah, but the republicans hired some of Kerry's fellow vets to say Kerry lied to get his medals, swiftboating him. I doubt the Obama campaign would ever stoop so low. The same people said McCain had an illegitimate black baby, so maybe McCain will keep this election a bit cleaner. By the way, maybe Obama has flipped on some of his particular stances on a few issues, but I still can't even figure out if McCain is really a liberal or a conservative.

Don't vote on McCain!
Remember what Europe was talking about Bush? We twice warn you about how bad choice it'll be (Not offense but we talk here: "Fool me once - you're smart. Fool me twice - I'm an idiot". Why you choosed Bush for another 4 years? :) ).

Now Europe warns you again - don't vote on mc cain :). Cold war finished 20 years ago :) - you don't need another cold war leader :)

Don't vote on McCain!
Remember what Europe was talking about Bush? We twice warn you about how bad choice it'll be (Not offense but we talk here: "Fool me once - you're smart. Fool me twice - I'm an idiot". Why you choosed Bush for another 4 years? :) ).

Now Europe warns you again - don't vote on mc cain :). Cold war finished 20 years ago :) - you don't need another cold war leader :)

Bravo!!! :clap:

thank you asio for that astute analysis

I believe the correct phrase there is: "Fool me once - Shame on.... shame on you... ... you fool me, you can't get fooled again". Yeah. Take THAT.

No. It's : Fool me once, shame on.....you. Fool me twice...yeah...............um................I won't get fooled again.

I'm gonna miss Bush's "unique" speaking style.

As I've mentioned before most post-Eisenhower presidents get elected by a minority of the adult population; for decades now only about 50% of possible voters for presidential elections actually do.

No. It's : Fool me once, shame on.....you. Fool me twice...yeah...............um................I won't get fooled again.

I'm gonna miss Bush's "unique" speaking style.

He should get his own show on Fox News.

Or he could be the successor to Hannity and Colmes along with Dick Cheney.

The show would be called "Dick and Bush". *immature snicker*

I guess you're not that mature either. :lol:

Amen to that... both losers do whatever is political expediency... they both make me sick.
Me too but McCain is better than Obama by a long shot! McCain is the most Liberal Republican ever and Obama is the most Liberal Democrat ever! Anyone would be better then them! Obama is a Racist if you ask me! At least his "Spiritual Adviser" is! They're so full of hate against America it isn't even funny they will ruin this country! Free health care sucks here's why: 1 When people have free healthcare they go to the doctor for the stupidest reason just 'cuase it's free! Canada and England are excellent examples of this there are like 8 month waiting lists to go to the hospital! Just 'cause it's free doesn't mean it's better!
2 Being it is Government paid they take advantage of it by raising prices therefore your taxes go up and therefore more strain on the Economy! This is just 1 thing let me talk about higher taxes on wealthy ppl!
Wealthy ppl don't just put there money in a safe under there bed They invest it in the Economy! When money is invested in the Economy the Economy booms bringing prices down! If they are taxed more they have less to invest and the Middle Class ppl don't invest much in the Economy so the Economy drops and prices go up! So do your lower taxes really help you?
These are only a couple things if you want I could carry on all night! Now what do you think about Obama Bin Ladin???

Right!!

All: I need a history lesson: how many "bad presidents" served a 2nd term?? Granted the race(s) was/were close, GW obvi had many, many votes.
To name 1 Bill Clinton probably the worst do nothing President in world history! And I'd put Bush in the top 10!

Me too but McCain is better than Obama by a long shot! McCain is the most Liberal Republican ever

you must be joking, McCain is as liberal as Bush, he just talks differently (but acts and votes the same).

I won't even comment on the crap you posted after that, it is so ridiculous, it speaks for itself.

From what you said there Navy Seal I'm gonna take a wild shot and guess that you're not from the Middle Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom