[LH] King Hiram of Tyre (Phoenicia)

Amra

the Lion
Here is a reskinned LH that I made to use in my modpack as King Hiram of Phoenicia. The download includes a shader & nonshader version as well as a LH button. This is NOT modular.

[EDIT] The final version with a silver crown, headdress recoloring/texture fix, and eye recoloring has been uploaded. See the new preview image below. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

didn't know that was a persian crown and It would look less out of place if it was the same color as his rose colored serge. This LH is really good. The beard is really good. His eyes are believable.

You have another hit on your hands here, rockstar.

You've added another one!:)

Looks fine.;) (Though a bit mindful of Cyrus? It's the crown maybe...)

Thanks everybody.

@strategyonly
I wanted to change Darius' red eyes, they were creeeeepy. :eek: I'll play around with another (darker) color.

@snipperrabbit!!
A silver crown is a good idea, thanks. I'll work on that along with his eyes tonight.

@Gurra09
Thats supposed to be cloth coming off his crown. I needed to hide a hole in the back of his head from removing Darius' hair. I went with a purple color as the city of Tyre was famous for their "Tryrian Purple" dye.

Looks great Amra. I could possibly do a simple crown for you in max, but would need great pics. I've made a few for Aranor.

Very good. I can't even tell who the original leaderhead is! (i can only recognize Darius's crown)

This looks really excellent! Now we just need a Phoenicia. May I use this if I try my hand at a modular Phoenicia?
Of course, I'd be flattered. BTW, I think both I and CIV Gold will have a Phoenicia civ included with our next releases. I'm not sure what version of Hiram CIV Gold will be using however. They currently have a very nice reskin of Julius for their Hiram.

Okay, I need an opinion. Here is a Hiram with a silver crown and darker eye color as per some earlier suggestions. I'm fine with either version but may go with the silver crown so that it is a little more different that Darius' crown.

Before I upload a new version, what does everybody think?

Looks good :goodjob:

But actually, with the silver crown, his purple hair stands out alot more.

perhaps make it slightly lighter or a different shade? (also, maybe i'm missing something, but why is his hair purple and his beard black? :p)

What does it do if you scale down the vertices of the crown on the Z axis ( maybe about 15% ) ?

By the way, it is already one step further and while less shiny the silver crown let the face of the leader underlined. The new tone of the eyes is perfect ! :goodjob:

Top Bottom