[LH] Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
first, i MUST apologize to Niknak93, since i promised to do some natives for him next :blush: , but i became OBSESSED :crazyeye: with Ahmadi after DWOLF came out with his great Islamic Republic of Iran CIV but a static pic for Mahmoud, someone mentioned that julius would make a good base for the "nutty professor", so i "blenderedized" this guy.

he sports his infamous "ahmadi" jacket. the ANIMATIONS are a combo of saladin's (greeting and denial) and julius (i love his paranoid eye stare for Mahmoud). i also included a seperate unique unit, the "pasdaran", iranian revoultionary guard. in my version, he is 8% WEAKER that the average marine (22), BUT 12% less costly to make (140)....

i have included xml files and alternative game_texts files, but THIS IS NOT A MODULAR LEADERHEAD. this is essentially an animated mahmoud for DWOLF's IRAN CIV and i hope he chooses to update using this leaderhead.

DOWNLOAD

great thanks and credit to DWOLF for "Islamic Republic of Iran" civ, CRoland's "couldn't have done it without u" leaderhead TUT and avain's Hungary Mod for VD, which i COMPLETELY copied from to make my iran :D

Nice work, one little note though, you do still link to the regular marine strategy entry, not the one you created.

Spoiler :

In Pasdaran_CIV4UnitInfos.xml

change <Strategy>TXT_KEY_UNIT_MARINE_STRATEGY</Strategy>
to <Strategy>TXT_KEY_UNIT_IRAN_PASDARAN_STRATEGY</Strategy>

thankyou everyone....

@dutchking; maybe he would be more appealing if i would have put him in a rolling stones t-shirt? ;) (sorry couldn't resist)....in any case, i dont know if CIV is very popular in Iran....as far as i'm concerned, i will enjoy seeing this guy throw fits as my armies crush him :mwaha: :mwaha:

@mamba; told u i suck at xml stuff, but now, u showed me how to fix it :) thanks

Wow, excellent bernie! I can barely see caesar at all. I'm going to give blender a shot sometime soon I hope, to see if I can match your skill :p The beard is nicely textured also.
Nice unit too ;)

just amazing. great work! whats next if i may ask? :)

native units, more iroquois and cherokee!, then, i'm thinking of making a Cuban Civ with Jose Marti and Fidelito LH (animated of course), for the unique building, i'm thinking "Club Tropicana", replaces theater and free salsa lessons (happy people!), for the unique unit, don't know yet, maybe an artist on steroids (desi arnez, gloria estefan..lots of artists form cuba), a faster transport (rafter tech :lol: ) or some sort of Tony Montana unit (a substitute for ?)

native units, more iroquois and cherokee!, then, i'm thinking of making a Cuban Civ with Jose Marti and Fidelito LH (animated of course), for the unique building, i'm thinking "Club Tropicana", replaces theater and free salsa lessons (happy people!), for the unique unit, don't know yet, maybe an artist on steroids (desi arnez, gloria estefan..lots of artists form cuba), a faster transport (rafter tech :lol: ) or some sort of Tony Montana unit (a substitute for ?)

Cuba should look cool. i guess you can reconfigure charlemagnes beard or maybe selim's.

PS no big deal but I think I was the caesar guy, since the both have the same small frame.

thx again!

Cuba should look cool. i guess you can reconfigure charlemagnes beard or maybe selim's.

PS no big deal but I think I was the caesar guy, since the both have the same small frame.

thx again!

u r SO right!! just checked the thread and it was U who set me on this MAD course!!!!!!:joke: :thanx: , as for mr. commandante, i'm using degaulle.....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Amazing - in first second i tought you've put .jpg as .dds, but then i discovered that this is real ahmadinejad made in 3D. This is one of the best LH i saw, if not the best :goodjob: Thank you i would use it in my personal mod as additional leader for persia or create iran as new nation

Awesome, really ! but I do have a question ( maybe a dumb one ) :

Why does the nif file have the first eight NiNode directing to Ahmadinejad.nif or to julius_caesar.nif while the former cannot be found in the files and the later is itself ?

Thanks by anticipation.

Awesome, really ! but I do have a question ( maybe a dumb one ) :

Why does the nif file have the first eight NiNode directing to Ahmadinejad.nif or to julius_caesar.nif while the former cannot be found in the files and the later is itself ?

Thanks by anticipation.

i can't tell u 100% but...i think it is because of the way i make the nif, first, i import into blender the original julius.nif, i modify and save as ahmadinejad.blend and then export as ahmadinejad.nif....when i "PAF!!" (switch the "real" julius for the ahmadi-modified julius in Nifskope), i name my "new" creation ahmadinejad.nif, BUT....when i put it IN GAME, i re-name it julius....may all sound pretty crazy, but it is the way i can keep track of what files i have where (sometimes u might also see a "xxxx"1.nif, extra saves in case i get a nif crash)

Top Bottom