• R8XFT - Attila the Hun

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Grand Duke Kam'lanaut of Jeuno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Grimgor is one of the best heads ever made. That one get's my vote!

Orcs. Fantasy. Big guns, cool units, massive arms that can rip you to pieces... Nuff said.

Yeah, I could have told you that either Grimgor or Atilla is going to win this.... I mean that's a no-brainer....

Still the fact that I have 3 entries in here (2 of which were won by default) is still nothing to be ashamed of, despite the fact that my poor offerings have no chance of even getting a single vote, let alone winning, against the likes of Atilla or Grimgor....

It's sort of like when the Atlanta Falcons actually made it to the Super Bowl one year: They got their butts handed to them, but the fact that they made it was still a nice feather in their cap, especially with who they were up against.

This will be very interesting. I definitely don't know which one to go for myself. However, I suspect that R8XFT will have the advantage here, since he has the fewest entries, which means that votes from those who like his style will be less split, if you see what I mean.

What to vote, what to vote ? :run:

This will be very interesting. I definitely don't know which one to go for myself. However, I suspect that R8XFT will have the advantage here, since he has the fewest entries, which means that votes from those who like his style will be less split, if you see what I mean.
I don't expect anyone to vote for Fritigal; those who like my leaderhead style will more than likely vote for Attila. There will be some people that vote for different ones of Grandraem's as they are all really good.

It looks like Grimgor's "walking it" so far; thanks to everyone for voting. Hopefully Attila will make a fight of it, but he's already a few votes behind.

Yes, that is true from a purely mathematical probability view, however, when you have human opinion involved in anything, mathimatical probablity usually takes a flying leap......

Thank you to everyone so far who's voted for me.:) I thought maybe Attila would dominate the competition. It's a nice surprise to see mean, green Grimgor currently in the lead. He's definitely one of my favourite LHs, and it was great fun working on him.:)

Looking at these LHs makes me think of how ugly the vanilla ones are.

Top Bottom