LH] Mussolini

Yeah I'd say expansive. Didn't he drain marshes and stuff helping eliminate disease carrying mosquitos in Italy? I vaguely remember something like that from school... It would go well with the extra health.

Oh yeah Irish hisitory syllabus 1, everyone else 0! On a more serious note, this LH is awesomeness.

Yeah I'd say expansive. Didn't he drain marshes and stuff helping eliminate disease carrying mosquitos in Italy? I vaguely remember something like that from school... It would go well with the extra health.
Yes he did

Yes!! During only some of his battles, the "Battle for Land" & the "Battle for Grain". Mussolini drained the Pontine Marshes & its pestilence-->:health::health::health:

This resulted in tons of farms,:food: etc., which would also compliment Expansive's double production speed of granary and harbor. AAaand since he initiated many other projects while promoting general welfare, Expansive's +25% worker production can be supported as well :cool:

He did fail miserably at actually expanding however :p

He did fail miserably at actually expanding however :p
Well, that's why you'd avoid giving him any good military or production bonuses! You don't want him to actually win any wars!

Give him the desire to expand, without the ability to expand! :groucho:

Well, that's why you'd avoid giving him any good military or production bonuses! You don't want him to actually win any wars!

Give him the desire to expand, without the ability to expand! :groucho:
At a certain moment He thought "ops I'm out of the war and that deutch (Hitler) is winning all... Iwant to be between the victors!!! war to France and war to England!!!" :blush: The last famous words!!! :rolleyes:
I think that Franco (Spain) was more crafty!
Mussolini was also unable to choose his collaborators, parasites who showed to him an army that there wasn't: for example he was to visit in various military airports the new air fighters...(the Macchi C 205, after requisitioned by germans) he saw the same squadron that flew in the next airport he was to visit!!! It seems a joke but it's reality!!!

Attachments

• Macchi_C_205_Veltro2.jpg
    Macchi_C_205_Veltro2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 76
I hope Mourndraken is okay :confused:

I can agree that charismatic/expansive is accurate for him. Playable also, since charasmatic has some war bonus (the extra happiness & -25% XP needed for unit promos)
I'm fine. I had to work in the oilpatch. I'll be able to return to my home on the weekend because this stupid chore is getting finished soon. I hate hotels and it's snowing here ...

So is the Mussolini project dead now?

What do you consider missing, and do you have the latest files, or does Mourndraken have newer ones he already worked on ?

If you ask me, the silly fez hat still needs a lot of work... and I think the tunic could use work too... but that's just me. Face and all looks pretty good, but his outfit from hat to tunic could all use some spruce-up.

all available files are in the download AFAIK
I might take a look at it... I've got about 30 projects on my plate right now, and I've never messed with a LH before... maybe I'll get into reskinning LHs too... but if the hat is "pretty-3D" in the art file, it may throw me off... whenever stretching and wrapping comes into play, my 2D-mind gets thrown out of whack.

Nice! He looks a lot like Il Duce now!

Top Bottom