(LH) Nicolas Sarkozy

Nicolas Sarkozy
President of France

I used the Peron of Ekmek... and also a little of Bolivar and a reshaped collar of Mussolini

uses Peron.nif, gerorge_washington.kfm and washington_BG.kfn.
Animations included

Fell free to use as You want (and in any mod You want too)

KrugerPritz

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• Sarkozy4.jpg
    Sarkozy4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 395
  • Sarkozy3.jpg
    Sarkozy3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Sarkozy1.jpg
    Sarkozy1.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 558
  • Sarkozy2.jpg
    Sarkozy2.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 413
Did he just say that Silvio Berlusconi is annoying? Putin's not gonna like this!

Say, what traits and whose personality would you give this guy?

The face looks quite unique. :goodjob:
If you open the Background .nif and move the image plane there maybe 5 units up, you should be rid of the red strip on top.

The face looks quite unique. :goodjob:
If you open the Background .nif and move the image plane there maybe 5 units up, you should be rid of the red strip on top.
thanks... he's full of little errors, the hairs if You look from his left, are transparent in his right side... also on the shoulder and the collar there are some problems cause I tried to disguise the Peron jacket, :mischief:... and I'm unable to set the texture for the teeth... it appears a white texture (uv-setting in nifscope)... and I don't want to delete any important texture source

... any suggestions?...

Hi men,

As a frenchman, i can give an opinion.
Sure, he must be charismatic. He is both hated and loved in France. It only depends on the political side you come from.... ;) But, surely, he has some charism.

The next trait is more difficult to choose. What is sure is that Creative, Expansive, Spiritual, Philosophical and Aggressive could be removed. The best seems to be Organized or Financial. Industrial could be taken too, but it won't be my first choice.

All in all, i would add him as: Charismatic and Organized or (second choice) Charismatic and Financial.

Feel free to comment, of course.

Yo, man. Another hungarian leader, Mr. Sárközy. Looks good for a first version. I would try to make ears and mouth bigger, work a bit on the eyes and make the grey parts of the hair a bit darker, he doesn't look that old yet.

I agree on Hians first suggestion about the traits. I don't think industrial would fit that much, cause after all I've heard he is not that successful in internal policy (although that could be wrong or a matter of opinion). His strength seems to be foreign policies. Organized could fit cause new forms of government are addopted faster with this trait (if I don't mix things up) and he is a fast guy ("Speedy").

BTW: I think you have misspelled his name: according to Wikipedia it is Nicolas, not Nicholas.

Yo, man. Another hungarian leader, Mr. Sárközy. Looks good for a first version. I would try to make ears and mouth bigger, work a bit on the eyes and make the grey parts of the hair a bit darker, he doesn't look that old yet.

I agree on Hians first suggestion about the traits. I don't think industrial would fit that much, cause after all I've heard he is not that successful in internal policy (although that could be wrong or a matter of opinion). His strength seems to be foreign policies. Organized could fit cause new forms of government are addopted faster with this trait (if I don't mix things up) and he is a fast guy ("Speedy").

BTW: I think you have misspelled his name: according to Wikipedia it is Nicolas, not Nicholas.
Thank Yovery much.. I've corrected the mistake (Nicolas) :).
It 'd be great if You modify him to look more similar to the real one ;)!!!

I said "I would", but what I really meant was "I would if I could" or "I would if I would be you", you know... Unfortunately, I am not experienced enough to do this (maximally the ears and the hair, but I am not sure). I also don't wanted to be respectless, I actually respect your capabilities very much :goodjob:. Sorry if it sounded like that. I only suggested things that could be changed.

But if you want me to, I can try to work on the hair and the ears.

I said "I would", but what I really meant was "I would if I could" or "I would if I would be you", you know... Unfortunately, I am not experienced enough to do this (maximally the ears and the hair, but I am not sure). I also don't wanted to be respectless, I actually respect your capabilities very much :goodjob:. Sorry if it sounded like that. I only suggested things that could be changed.

But if you want me to, I can try to work on the hair and the ears.
You was not respectless, you said the truth... I'd like that You'd try, I want You to :), Please try to improve this LH ;) it needs that. Me I hope to improve myself... I downloaded Ekmek pack, to match Blender with his tutorial... but it needs time I think

Nice :goodjob:.
but i think he needs a bigger nose.

Sure, he must be charismatic. He is both hated and loved in France. It only depends on the political side you come from.... ;) But, surely, he has some charism.

The next trait is more difficult to choose. What is sure is that Creative, Expansive, Spiritual, Philosophical and Aggressive could be removed.

I'm for creative, but not as his own trait, but from support of his wife :D.

I forgot about his hot Italian wife! :lol:

I'm for creative, but not as his own trait, but from support of his wife :D.

:lol: Yep ! That's true in one sense. Carla Bruni is his third wife and not the ugliest of the three. With such a wife, you won't sleep in the doghouse or the bath... :drool:

Okay, I will try my best. But at the moment I'm a bit busy. I guess it'll take me at least a week and I don't promise anything.

@The_J: I also thought that his nose should be bigger, but I think it will be okay once the other parts are okay.

In general I think Sarkozy has 3 things that make him unique:
- his eyes
- his jug ears
- his nose
I also think that the size of the ears aren't so important, but they need to be jug ears. I'll try to work on that. The nose would be okay when the other parts are, I'd say. The eyes are the biggest problem in my opinion. Sarkozys eyes are really unique, maybe the major thing, but I don't know how exactly...

Top Bottom