[LH] Putin

No. :p

I'm still getting on my own feet for shaders, but if you want me to I will. ;)

Putin spasal Rossiyu ot oligarhov i vorov, i ne lizal #@*pu amerike, i za eto tam schitayut zlym. A oni sami - *Svyatye*

Compared to the Yeltsin years, it's heaven.

The second time around, yes. The first time, I don't know.

But I want to invite more guests to the Russian party by having a leaderhead of him. Those diplo text are gonna be hilarious.

"Heeeey, Napoleon, come over here and join me for a vodka or three!"

If anybody makes him modular, make sure he has reaaaallllly bad memory.

If you liked that one, you should check out his annoyed greeting:

"If the room weren't spinning so much, I would totally beat you up. Hic!"

What, who put Dobby the elf in this game?

OT (sorta): Funny how Mr Putin comments on "the Georgian issue", while president Medvedev has nothing to say...

Saakashvili's future is a funhouse. Bombing Osetian settlements, killing over 2000 civilians (osetians, russians, and georgians BTW too), and sending troops to beat down the survived people. And the "evil" Russians have "attacked" the "little peaceful" Georgia. Poor brains of the common europeans and americans, who listen the false lies of their politicians, who dream about further dissolvsion of Russia. Russia whole it's histrory was protecting the people of caucasus (including georgians) from any aggression, for examle the ottoman. The western goverments had put to Caucasus nothing but wars and destruction yet. Oh yeah and so called "Democracy"

Saakashvili's future is a funhouse. Bombing Osetian settlements, killing over 2000 civilians (osetians, russians, and georgians BTW too), and sending troops to beat down the survived people. And the "evil" Russians have "attacked" the "little peaceful" Georgia. Poor brains of the common europeans and americans, who listen the false lies of their politicians, who dream about further dissolvsion of Russia. Russia whole it's histrory was protecting the people of caucasus (including georgians) from any aggression, for examle the ottoman. The western goverments had put to Caucasus nothing but wars and destruction yet. Oh yeah and so called "Democracy"
I, as european, don't dream for dissolusion of Russia, Russians for me are Europeans, I dream for a Great really democratic Europa, with Russia together. But a Democracy, avoiding the interested speechs of our politicians, means a full acceptations of people. Sorry, but Putin, Bush and some others are too much similar to our Berlusconi: they seem but are not democratics!

Why do you think tat Putin is not a democratical president? At his rule, I could do everything I like, just like others. And in different of Yushenko and Saakashvili he didnt stopped the work of journals and tv programms that dont like him. But, still Putin is an "evil tyran", and these two orange guys are a bringers of democracy and liberty)))

Why do you think tat Putin is not a democratical president? At his rule, I could do everything I like, just like others. And in different of Yushenko and Saakashvili he didnt stopped the work of journals and tv programms that dont like him. But, still Putin is an "evil tyran", and these two orange guys are a bringers of democracy and liberty)))
Berlusconi controls all the medias in Italy... now his television are attacking You Tube (asked 500 millions euros for copyright's violation, but the Youtubers use the mediaset parts to show what people and televisions and newspapers have "democratically" forgotten). As I know, Putin uses other methods.:sniper: :eek: (free press)

Certainly your lifestyle is changed in better, rather then during the comunism, but democracy is a bit different from what tecnocrats, capitalists' lobbies and professional politicians think about. :)... And about the oranges (not netherlands :)) I told: "and many others" :) (really i've used "some others" but i think is grammatically wrong).
I make an example of my home: if you can do everything you want... go clubbing, drink, speak against the government... but if they build a nuclear plant in your garden (not in theirs) they tell to You that is necessary for the country... but don't tell that an italian scientist projected a solar plant that could be better of all the nuclear plants together in europe, and Spain called him to build and are closing their nuclear plants, when you know this (and you know for internet) You understand that the nuclear plants are necessary only to his (the premier) friends building firms... and this is not democracy.
http://www.appuntidigitali.it/1095/...el-consumo-energetico-usa-trasporti-compresi/ sorry, the site is in italian. http://www.ausra.com/technology/ this is an american project similar to the one of Carlo Rubbia (Nobel Prize) italian scientist. http://www.ausra.com/

Attachments

• 007berluska.jpg
    007berluska.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 150

Talk about brainwash... Democracy means opposition (not charging them with corruption - o irony, charging the opposition with corruption - and shipping them off to Siberia), free press, multiple parties with equal access to the media, etc. etc.

BTW, did you miss that Putin actually stepped down? (You missed the joke that he stepped down... three inches?) So why isn't president Medvedev making these "democratic" decisions?

And we get our information from free media, not government censored ones, thank you very much. "Our" media - i.e. the free press - actually criticize government actions and inactions without fear of being shut down or any such dictatorial measures.

Nuff said.

Top Bottom