[LH] Queen Teuta of Illyria

I suppose that this terrific work is gone forever ?

EDIT:
Wow, I didn't realize it was my own thread, :lol: I thought it was a link to the TAM 3D leaderheads pack, :lol:

thanks boys
Spoiler :
a sneak peak
Spoiler :
a longer look at her cleavage, if you're into that sort of thing ...

edge on cloak is traced in undefined black. trim 5 pixels wide ...
cast a shadow from the cloak and chain across that bare body ..

:cool: we need more chicks !
I'd like to see Elizabeth loose the collar and show some skin ..

@Ekmek - I volunteer textures for Beth the Bare. Barbarian broad from Britian.

@GarretSidzaka - The babe I skinned was esnaz'. She is now ready for download. I didn't mean to goose yer thread.

OMG OMG OMG i have to dig this thread out, because:

website

Awesome :D.
Edit, omg:
Finding an image of the mysterious Queen Teuta of Illyria on the Internet or in print was not an easy task. Very little information is available on the fabled pirate queen who ruled Illyria (located in the current Balkan region) around 230 BC, in the history records of that period. But the designer behind IOWI/atom, Archie D’Cruz, googled his way to the perfect image created by American graphic designer Anthony J. Kiehl, located on a website entitled Civilization Fanatics Center.

Someone somewhen should have mentioned this.

Hmm? Just by googling.
veBear also made a version of Teuta, and i wanted to compare her to a real image...and that's what i found. It seems there are no real images of here, besides a small sculpture of her head, so there's much room for interpretation and artistic freedom.

I feel like that is somehow illegal, but I am not sure. It is certainly strange though, considering that for the most part it is a reskin.

I feel like that is somehow illegal, but I am not sure. It is certainly strange though, considering that for the most part it is a reskin.

Exactly.

I'm surprised that of all the leaderheads done in this forum a very simple reskin is the one that makes the cover of a book. ouch! :lol:

Top Bottom