[LH] Ronald Reagan

Well, it's close... I guess it's hard to get the Gipper just right.

Looks pretty good

He looks very close. :goodjob:
I am not sure what can be chaned to make him look better - the nose maybe ?

Unfortunately my internet connection at home died away. I can use a internet terminal in the nearbye library, but it's painfully slow and i don't seem to be able to locate the USB slot for a memory stick :(
So for now i can only bark around here, but can't do nothing.

Well, here's some different face shots for you...

And of-course, he was added to a monument too!

You're close as heck there, Ekmek, but it's just not enough... He needs look less like a snapping turtle... Heck, even John McCain doesn't look that wrinkled down the neck.

How did they pull THAT off with all the liberals in Congress?!?!?
The Republicans snuck in the funding for Reagan on Mt Rushmore in the middle of "stop drilling for domestic oil" bill sponsored by the Democrats.

Works every time the Republicans want something done, because the Democrats always pass any legislation which would make this country rely less on foreign oil.

He looks really good, maybe work on his hair some more but other than that he looks great. It seems you're getting better. I can see the difference since you last made my California LH's.

i dont want to get any hopes up, cuz i cant seem to get any ver. of blender to work on my laptop :(, at least to export correctly, but i am going to TRY to do a little blender/texture work and see if someone can do a proper export...dont know if it will work though :confused:h

it's a good work, but... maybe for the nose... doesn't he seem a little Walther Matthau? :mischief: He is an actor too... isn't he?

Attachments

• _889845_matthau2_300.jpg
    _889845_matthau2_300.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 016040.jpg
    016040.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 257
  • waltermathau.jpg
    waltermathau.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 236
Ok...still WIP, i guess i'm about 30% done, just done a little work on the mesh and a little work on the texture...

@Ekmek; before i keep going, i would really appreciate making sure that my blend is viable, that is, that it works as a nif (sorry for the extra work) i have only included the blend and tga files in the rar.

@everyone; comments welcome...for some reason, i dont think it is still quite there....Reagan was the first president I voted for and i want to do him justice! so comments on changes to the mesh and texture are welcome :)

Attachments

• ReaganTEST.rar
    548.8 KB · Views: 238
:thumbsup:

No problem exporting! I attached the exported nif in case you wanted to see it. of course its not playable since you have to the nifnode swap with a working washington.nif. But YES I can export your blend!

Its look great! real clean and clear.

i'll try to do an ingame test this weekend. post a new blend if you continue to work on it in the mean time. :thanx:

okay i quickly did some ingame shots with bernies first run (still WIP)

I think the nose color is just off. bernie i think i something to the uv layout for the nose tip, you might have to readjust that.

THANKS!! my friend, i dont know if i will be able to work much on it this weekend, but as i said, i want to do him justice....as for the nose, i think i can fix that in the texture....

in any case, comments still welcome on the mesh....is the face too flat?, too round, too long too short?, should the brow be more slanted, eyes closer, smaller, larger?....please let me know...the closer the mesh is the easier the texturing :D

Top Bottom