1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Liang Zoning Commissioner bonus not working (Not a Bug)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by GrumboMumbo, Sep 29, 2019.

1. GrumboMumbo

GrumboMumbo Chieftain

I am building a holy site district in a city with liang and the zoning commissioner upgrade, the bonus 20% production is not applying to the city. I have tried rolling over the turn, and nothing changes. Am I missing something? I will screenshot...

Attached Files:

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

The holy site says it will take 10 turns at 5.3 production which is 53 production. District costs start at 54 iirc so just from the screenshot it looks like a discount is in force although I do not know how many turns you have been running for. Often discounts do not show in production but only in time, you did not provide a screenshot of the production screen 1 turn on or a save but from what is provided it looks fine to me.

3. GrumboMumbo

GrumboMumbo Chieftain

I just went back and double checked the save. The district is currently 40/102 so needs 62 more production. The city is currently producing 5 hammers +5% from amenities (as the game shows 5.3). And I have 10 turns left on the district so that would work out at roughly 6.3, so it is adding the extra 20% (1 production to make it up to 6.3).

So all is well, I was just confused because it didn't display the 20% anywhere. Thankyou for helping me clear that up.

Victoria likes this.