Libyans storm American consulate and murder Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight....

Oops, you failed at getting it straight.

The discussion is about Mass medias concerted effort to frame the debates Americans have in their discourse about war. The possible civilian Muslim casualties are never mentioned (and most certainly not Muslim soldiers, as we all know, only American soldiers lives are worth taking into the calculation), and questions of sovereignty are rarely discussed. Instead the debate is about what kind of weapons a country has (not whether they should be allowed to have them) or the mental state of the ruler (as if a crazy ruler is justification enough to murder a couple thousand people).

Its always about American troops and stopping the boogy-man from getting his big-bad-booger-weapon.

Am I?

No, are you a Muslim? I think you are.

Are you a christian? I've noticed Christians are more predisposed to believing their big guy in the sky is the good one, and allah is the bad big guy in the sky.

It's no business to you why I haven't join the military. I actually won't mind it.

Please join, and save us all from impending sharia doom... ...or are you juts a chickenhawk.

Now, why didn't you go?

Um... yeah, I don't particularly care for these wars, and I don't believe Islam is a threat, nor do I think bombing muslims is a good way to combat terrorism, so I'll sit this one out, thanks.

Ah ok. You are a coward behind a computer screen. Shame you will never have any balls. If you go over and die no one will miss you.

You not a patriot. If I was President I would expel you from the nation. You an terrorist lover, plain and simple.

Oh yeah, well, well, your dog's butt stinks!!

What type of flag do you wave? The Terroristic flag?

:lol:

BURN!!!

Oops, you failed at getting it straight.

The discussion is about Mass medias concerted effort to frame the debates Americans have in their discourse about war. The possible civilian Muslim casualties are never mentioned (and most certainly not Muslim soldiers, as we all know, only American soldiers lives are worth taking into the calculation), and questions of sovereignty are rarely discussed. Instead the debate is about what kind of weapons a country has (not whether they should be allowed to have them) or the mental state of the ruler (as if a crazy ruler is justification enough to murder a couple thousand people).

Its always about American troops and stopping the boogy-man from getting his big-bad-booger-weapon.

Are you a christian? I've noticed Christians are more predisposed to believing their big guy in the sky is the good one, and allah is the bad big guy in the sky.

Please join, and save us all from impending sharia doom... ...or are you juts a chickenhawk.

Um... yeah, I don't particularly care for these wars, and I don't believe Islam is a threat, nor do I think bombing muslims is a good way to combat terrorism, so I'll sit this one out, thanks.

Oh yeah, well, well, your dog's butt stinks!!

:lol:

BURN!!!

So you a coward?

That's what I thought. :goodjob::lol:

yeah I couldnt be bothered to find the correct spelling

Anyway here is something he said recently, and anti-semites still keep apologising for him

It has now been some 400 years that a horrendous Zionist clan has been ruling the major world affairs.

Only again, he stated nothing of the sort.
OK. I stand corrected. Serves me right for not learning Farsi.

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".
So, Israel (right) must vanish from history? I suppose not precisely wiped from the surface of the Earth. But idiomatically really quite close.

I suppose they can be just as hypocritical as they wish in this regard, given that they likely wouldn't hesitate to use their own nuclear weapons if even threatened by conventional ones.
Yep. Not that they officially admit to having nuclear weapons, right? Or do I have that wrong, too?

But seeing that Iran is the country whose sovereignty continues to be threatened by military powers far gerater than their own, who can possibly blame them for merely trying to defend themselves?
Well, true. Actually, apart from the Islamic fundamentalist aspects, I always had some sympathy for Iran. But they don't exactly try to make friends do they? They are Shi'a, right?

So, straits of Hormuz. A crux for the entire Western civilization, or not? So, should Iran succeed in blockading it, what then for SUV's and jet setting life styles?

Moderator Action: Thread closed. ELITEWARMAN8, Neomega et al.: resorting to personal attacks is frowned upon here. It's caused this thread to devolve into bickering and rudeness (hence the lock), please keep it out of threads you engage each other in in the future.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom