Life After TNT?

BCLG100

Music Master
Well after we batter KISS and the nutters whats everyone planning on doing?

leaving the mtdg or joining another team?

if we do lose (now that's a big if ;)), i'll probably join either MIA or KISS, to see how one of those teams played the game.

i suppose we'd best start thinking about who we want on our team as well then, what members of KISS and the nutters do we want on here when we beat them down?

It's a difficult decision. It would be interesting to be an Angel and have access to all three team foums but I KNOW I'd want to post and talk about what's going on and Angles aren't allowed to talk.

There is no way I'd join the Nutters. (Aside from being really POed at them for joing the Galls, I don't think I could bear to be on two losing teams in a row.) I really have little desire to join MIA. Ticked at them, too. That just leaves the old if you can't beat 'em, join 'em philosophy. It could be fun being part of KISS, especially since some of them really don't like me. :mischief:

Then again, it might be fun if we all took refuge with the same team. That might even make joining MIA fun. We could have our own little TNT minority thread. Maybe they'd even build us a city we could call our very own. Role playing and story telling could be alot of fun.

It might be interesting being an Angel if we could continue posting here on out TNT forum and commenting on what MIA miscauculated on, or how the huge stack of KISS troops is heading straight for death. :lol:

So is there any consensus on the idea of us sticking together and joining one team en masse?

well, i plan on joining MIA after we get eliminated, because like it or not, they were our only friends in the game. D'Nuts played dirty and backstabbed us and i don't want to be on the losing side again, and KISS are just Idiots, so i'll go with MIA. if we all join MIA, we might be able to have a decent impact on how their team runs the game. :)

Personally i think if i carry on playing it would be KISS, i know some folk in that team and i think their style of play suits my attitude :)

BCLG100 said:
Personally i think if i carry on playing it would be KISS, i know some folk in that team and i think their style of play suits my attitude :)

But doesn't your love of your TNT teammates overrule that? :D

C'mon BCLG join MIA with us!

donsig said:
But doesn't your love of your TNT teammates overrule that? :D

C'mon BCLG join MIA with us!

MIA just seems to rile me up more than the nutters and KISS though, just the little things such as renaming the save which could have been done privatly to the mass PM'ing to all the members- to the starting a thread about whether we could finish the damn game!

BCLG100 said:
MIA just seems to rile me up more than the nutters and KISS though, just the little things such as renaming the save which could have been done privatly to the mass PM'ing to all the members- to the starting a thread about whether we could finish the damn game!

Very understandable but we really don't know what it would be like to be on their team. Maybe they wouldn't rile you so much. You've been a very active member of our team and you'd be missed by us all if you went to KISS and the rest of us went to MIA. Though we could have some great fun role playing... It would also be interesting to hear what both MIA and KISS have had to say about us all along...

I'm on Epsilon for the civ4 MTDG (which is mostly made up of MIA members), and I've enjoyed it there, so for me, that is a draw to go to MIA.

Are we dead yet?

What happens when we're out of the game. Will we be automatically restricted from this sub-forum? If we decide to join another team will we have to do so in the sign-up thread?

no were not dead, and im not sure in all honesty. i dont think it will be restricted immediatly but we'll have to sign up somewhere. then the other teams decide whether they want us is the jist i got from the rule i think.

Top Bottom